MrNiacin: 2013-05-21 11:12:36 am
MrNiacin: 2013-05-21 11:12:26 am
MrNiacin: 2013-05-21 11:12:18 am
MrNiacin: 2013-05-21 11:12:14 am
MrNiacin: 2013-05-21 11:12:13 am
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Raphioli:
This sounds pretty nice, put me down for one as well please

I think MrNiancin needs also one, right?

Oh nearly forgot
One for me too please
And for me, please. My sign-in form was just sent.
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
If we can get one of these in wherever I'll be getting my shut-eye, sign me up.
Great idea Edenal! Add one for me please. Hope it's not too late. Will be sending sign-in form soon.
Great idea indeed! Saves valuable space in the bag since we don't have to carry a sleeping bag. Sign me up for one!
If they're still available I'd need one too. I had another plan but apparently it's not going to work anymore
I would like to have one too.
Hockey enthusiast
Updated the first post. READ IT!

Quote:
Update: Deadline to request a bed is June 15th. Deadline for payment if you've requested a bed is July 1st. And that means the money needs to be on the Ludendi bank-account by then. If not, you won't get a bed. No exceptions!
I'll take one please.
Only Offense Will Survive
Yup, count me in. I will take one. Smiley
Edit history:
WMJ: 2013-05-31 10:26:47 am
Great idea, sign me up for one :).
I'll take one bed as well and since I've already paid once I guess I just have to put another 5 into the account! Tongue
I would like a bed too or else I would sleep in bed with Eise Wink
Whichever is prefered Smiley
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Meridian:
I would like a bed too or else I would sleep in bed with Eise Wink
Whichever is prefered Smiley

I'll sign you up for one!
Sign me up for a bed! Smiley
$15 per rant/allegory
TWO BEDS PLEASE.
Hockey enthusiast
Updated the list.

Remember that we need your payment by the 15th. If that's not possible, we need to know the date when you will complete the payment.
Hockey enthusiast
Time to pay guys.

Or at least contact me to explain why you haven't yet!
Only Offense Will Survive
The Computer Game Museum will transfer the money soon. I will contact them to do it this week.
Precursor
I really don't want to be that guy all the time, but the opening post states that the 15th was the deadline for requesting a bed, and that the deadline for payment is that you need to have the money July 1st. I don't think it takes 14 days for a payment to go through, so people should still have some time to pay.
Edit history:
Partystar: 2013-06-17 08:28:43 am
Partystar: 2013-06-17 07:56:32 am
Indeed, KennyMan666. And although I paid already, I can see that it is a bit confusing that there are two deadlines for payments, that is if you want a bed, you have to pay earlier. And although that is understandable for reserving the beds. I think a mailing list would have been useful, such that information is centralized and would reach everyone in time, without inconvenience or require people have to constantly check all the topics on SDA. By the way you guys do a great job in organizing this event!
Partystar you bring up a good point, next time taking emails during the earlier phases of planning might help with reaching people with information a bit easier.

Also, nice catch KennyMan. What Edenal said however still applies in case you got confused by this.

Contact Edenal if you have not already done so to inform him of when you can pay up. ASAP.
Hockey enthusiast
<--- Derp

Oh well....
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Ah. I paid 43 SEK as a €5 equivalent. I'll toss in the remaining 7?
Hockey enthusiast
Crippe and Niss3 just picked up 26 beds and 2 electric pumps! We're ready!