--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Got it memorized?
Super Mario 64 120 Star
Estimate : 02:00:00

I will see how I'll do with my school and stuff, but sign me up for now, 120 star babeh
Ninja Gaiden (SMS) - Any%
Estimate: 20:00
As seen at ESA2014, only faster.

Alex Kidd in Shinobi World - Any%
Estimate: 15:00
Unforgiving platformer for the Master System.

Asterix (SMS) - Any%
Estimate: 40:00
A fun and quick platformer based on europes very own Asterix and Obelix.

Ys: The Vanished Omens - Any%
Estimate: 0:01:00
Credits warp. Race with Nudua if he also shows up.

Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse (SMS) - Any%
Estimate: 0:25:00
A fastpaced run with a few nice skips and bugs.

Land of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse - Any%
Estimate: 0:40:00
A fastpaced run with a few nice skips and bugs.

Master of Darkness - Any%
Estimate: 0:35:00
This is the Master Systems Castlevania clone, it's a really cool and good game.

I'm not 100% sure I can attend yet, since the end of november is exam season, but since it's only one weekend it'll probably be fine. Sign me up as tentative atleast.
Put me down as a tenative.

Max Payne 2 - The Fall of Max Payne - any%
Estimate: 45:00 (PB:34:05)
Really entertaining run which completely breaks the game with huge skips through use of many different glitches, including superjumps, out of bounds, using slow motion to speed up the game, cutscene abuse, walking through walls, becoming invulnerable, and most famously pizza box launches. I think this would go down especially well with the Dreamhack audience as it's a modern 3rd person shooter game.

Would ideally like to do this as a race with Kotti, already asked him and he has expressed an interest.
Seconding everything Shrimp said. My opinion may be biased but Max Payne 2 does make for a really good watch.
Hockey enthusiast
To me, all games suggested would fit perfectly. Except for Mr. Master System there are no games I could consider obscure. Good mixture of shorter games, longer games, high profile games. Love it!

Don't think it's going to be a problem to fit those ~70 hours into the ~40 hour available. As previously stated, there was supposed to be some downtime to the scheduled content during during the late nights and early mornings. Very long games like GTA5 that would not require tech personnel could still be allocated here.
Count me in for the fun! Not sure I'm going to run anything though, but I'll certainly show up this time!
Quote from Edenal:
To me, all games suggested would fit perfectly. Except for Mr. Master System there are no games I could consider obscure. Good mixture of shorter games, longer games, high profile games. Love it!

Don't think it's going to be a problem to fit those ~70 hours into the ~40 hour available. As previously stated, there was supposed to be some downtime to the scheduled content during during the late nights and early mornings. Very long games like GTA5 that would not require tech personnel could still be allocated here.

Does that include how to survive? o.o
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2014-09-25 02:48:48 am
RoboSparkle: 2014-09-25 02:47:15 am
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Sign me up to this one as well!

Batman: Arkham Asylum/City - any% Hard
Estimate: 2 hours
Can do Xbox360 or PC version.  Obviously City didn't go as well during ESA so I'd like to have my revenge!  Either way, you are looking at a very popular game in which Batman beats up dudes in alphabetical order (having rearranged the alphabet before the game starts to make this possible). 

Asylum is where it all began and features just the one glitch where I skip 10 minutes of game and the rest of this is tight execution and yanking dudes into infinite chasms (non-lethally) and bat-punching them into electric fences/doors (even less lethally).  Features Bat-flaps, Bat-Snacks, Bat-tles, Batarangs, Bat-claws and Bat-elevator music.

The Bat-flap returns in City and is far glitchier than its predecessor as Batman has developed a few superpowers including phasing through walls, doors, teleporting, Freeze Hovering, de-materialising major chunks of city and... really awkward climbing!  But yeah, I've been working on the things that went wrong during ESA so those errors will not be repeated!

James Pond 2: Codename Robocod - Mega Drive / Master System
estimate: 30:00
Working titles for Pond games include ThunderBass, Splash Gordon, the Codfather, Live and Let Fry, GoldfishFinger, Salmonchanted, etc etc...
This game has been ported to almost every system between the SMS and PS2 and is still one of my most popular stream games.  No glitches, just excellent platforming with plenty of puns and of course, the new and improved Magical Flying Bathtub

Sonic Spinball (SMS Version)
Estimate: 30:00
One of the most notorious sonic games of all time just got even worse in the SMS port of Spinball.  However, thanks to the unique way the physics works in this combined with the numerous safety caps provided it's actually not that bad trying to do this deathless and it's mostly just me wrestling with the controls for 30 minutes until the game explodes and declares me victorious during a very slow credit sequence.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Heya there,

Just as alittle sidequestion,
Is there some kind of moderator tasks? I doubt that there is going to be something like donation reading,
but I realized that at ESA some people had problems doing commentary for their game or got really nervous
So I wanted to offer some kind of "Moderator" position where
I ask glitches about the game or interact with the runner
tell next game bla bla entertain people I guess. Tongue

Just tell me if there is something neede like that or not would like to know. Cheesy

best wishes,
Heinki
Edit history:
Hampern: 2014-09-26 02:04:54 pm
Hampern, going 100% booked train tickets

Super Mario 64 - 120 or 16 Star im fine with what ever

estimate: 02:00:00
its cool with a race
Edit history:
trakilicious: 2014-09-28 07:01:45 am
Confirmed going.

Super Mario 64 - 16/70/120 star if there is a race
Hi I'm going c: I can also join a Super Mario 64 16/70 star race if people are needed
yeah and i can any category so that's good
What is a man?
Castlevania: Harmony Of Dissonance
- Cathegory: Maxim All Bosses Race with Ozzy, Any% (Takes a minute.. why not put it in?)
- Estimate: 25 Minutes

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
- Cathegory: Soma Any% OR Julius Any%
- Estimate: 10 Minutes

Shadow of the ninja (NES)
Estimate: 15 Minutes
was told to write here as well so ok then:

How to survive - Coop%
Estimate : 90 minutes as of now but cutting fast!
New horror survival game with quests and hordes of zombies. Coop with Meridian
If anyone wants to race SMW Any% i'm down with that
i almost reached my goal for this category 9:56:05(goal was 9:55)
Edit history:
Illudude: 2014-09-27 09:40:28 pm
Illudude: 2014-09-27 09:40:27 pm
Illudude: 2014-09-27 09:40:24 pm
Illudude: 2014-09-27 09:40:23 pm
GoldenEye 007 (N64) - multiplayer
Estimate : 35 minutes (3 maps of 10 minutes)
Just noting I'm up for this since Meridian suggested it, I'm guessing Admiralsmit aswell?

Wave Race 64 (N64) Championship mode on Expert
Estimate: 15mins
A short but entertaining run, I am the WR holder for this category (13:12) this game has not been ran at a bigger event like this as far as I know, I heard Peaches is gonna run this at the next AGDQ though, I did also run this on the ESA 2014 bonus stream.
WR vid: http://www.twitch.tv/illudude/c/4271600
MISHKIN4LIFE
GoldenEye - multiplay
Estimate : 35 minutes (3 maps of 10 minutes)
A few maps of multiplay with other high skilled players. Can challenge anyone in the audience in 3 vs 1 mode just for show. Interaction with the audience might be nice.
Hockey enthusiast
The amount of submissions have really exceeded expectations!

We're going to attempt a rough draft of the a schedule this coming weekend.
WOW.
Totally forgot about this, sign me up :).
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
If there is still enough space for other games I could suggest :

GTA IV Roman Sorrow%
Estimate : 1:40:00
This is the first part of the GTA IV game, alot of scripts we can
skip by knowing a specific route and quickkills.
Quote from Chrno:
Totally forgot about this, sign me up :).

Games would be a good idea to submit!

We can't give away the free passes to people that don't run anything or are responsible for other things, sadly.

Quote from Heinki:
If there is still enough space for other games I could suggest :

GTA IV Roman Sorrow%
Estimate : 1:40:00
This is the first part of the GTA IV game, alot of scripts we can
skip by knowing a specific route and quickkills.

We'd prefer full game runs! But it's nice to see that you are going!
To clarify my previous post, I'm hopefully going and racing MP2.

Max Payne 2 - The Fall of Max Payne - any%
Estimate: 45:00
I guess I could suggest to run Wand of Gamelon cutscene%, if people still want to see that crap :). Otherwise I just want to go and hang out basically.
$15 per rant/allegory
OK, sign me up. Will be 95% be there.