<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Ciento Dos Huevos
Alright ya, I wouldn't mind. 
Just to figure out something, what kind of modding can you do to a SNES console? What are the benfits of getting work done on it? Would it effect the integrity of the consoles original functions? Like if you can do a really cool mod or addition to my console with some S-video Acmlm quality stuff happening, i'd love you forever.
Edit history:
ConHuevos: 2014-07-09 08:13:30 pm
Ciento Dos Huevos
You need a 1Chip SNES to have that sort of quality.  If it's a mini, it would benefit from getting s-video out (all mini's are 1chips).  Normal SNES"s already have it.  I don't think I'll do component while I'm there, but ya never know.  I have actual PCB's now, but none I've assembled.
So my bulky SNES can already do S-video but the quality won't be as good through S-video anyway? Is that what you're saying. If not, what else could you add to the SNES?
more games(if there is time) to submit:
doesnt matter if it during the night

oracle of seasons(2:30:00)
Buu's fury(you know it)(any%/100%)(3:00:00/5:30:00)
Edit history:
ConHuevos: 2014-07-10 11:33:33 am
ConHuevos: 2014-07-10 07:26:29 am
ConHuevos: 2014-07-10 07:26:27 am
ConHuevos: 2014-07-10 07:26:07 am
Ciento Dos Huevos
Bulky SNES would benefit from component out.  That's about it.  Otherwise it already has S-Video and RGB native.  Component is the same quality as RGB, just easier for us USA residents to use.

Awwwwwwwwww shit son, just noticed Cadash was in.  I'll be practicing that then to try to get it a bit faster.  Thanks!

I can also run Double Dragon NES, run is only about 15 minutes when it's terrible, my fastest time is 13:xx.  Only if necessary.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
We will just have to see what happens with a few other runs that are pending Deln/Con - if spike and nes show up I will get their games in. It's going to take a little bit of time to see what I can fit into the schedule and where.
Ciento Dos Huevos
That's fine with me, I'm happy with just Hard Corps getting in to be honest.
Ciento Dos Huevos

SOON....
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Good shit con!

I really just wanted to urge everyone to go and look at the schedule and let me know where you wanted to sit on the couch - no promises, but at least let me know
Where's my baked goods request form?!

I'd also like to point out that I have literally the same TV as Mr. Huevos up there.

I might buy an SNES2 just to get it modded so I have something with a working reset button. Unless you think you can fix a broken one?
Ciento Dos Huevos
Is the actual button broken?  Or reset function?
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
For those of you who didn't see, I added the baked goods request form to the front page- it has all the info needed on the actual form. Please submit once, keep in mind there meetup is 4 days.
Ciento Dos Huevos
Time to look at some dessert menus.
Nothing happens when the reset button is pressed (or slid upward or whatever you want to call that)

Deuceler doing work for the good of the people
Ciento Dos Huevos
Quote from Neerrm:
Nothing happens when the reset button is pressed (or slid upward or whatever you want to call that)

I'll fix it.

I seriously need to look at pastries now, because I'd love to have something I've never tried before.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
I know I had brought up co-op runs before and there are some that have been planned, but I think if we allow them to happen naturally (just in the practice room or w/e) we will find time for them in the schedule.

Quote:

I try
Ciento Dos Huevos
Just got the 'O.K.' from my firm and requested a half day on the 16th and the whole day on the 17th off.  So I'm thinking maybe I can head up there Thursday afternoon instead of Friday and still leave Saturday evening.  Let me know if this would be an issue, thanks.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Shouldn't be an issue at all Con. May move the schedule around some to accommodate if need be
Edit history:
Deuceler: 2014-08-28 09:53:42 am
Deuceler: 2014-08-04 09:19:51 am
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
We have another confirmed runner everyone! Texas local runner PixelKaye has been added to the schedule to run Blaster Master on Friday night!
It has dogs, so I'm sold! I'll definately watch it.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
A new challenger approaches! Another Austin local Square_Wave has been added Saturday afternoon and will be running Ghosts n' Goblins!!!
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Quote:
It has dogs, so I'm sold! I'll definately watch it.

I'm sure the dogs will be just as hype as everyone else!
Edit history:
Deuceler: 2014-08-28 09:53:51 am
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
So very pleased to announce that Neskamikaze has been added to the schedule! NES has been speedrunning for a long time now, with appearances as early as AGDQ 2012. He's running Hey You, Pickachu! On Sunday, October 19th!

That being said, some MAJOR shakeups have occured within the schedule, so please check those out (mainly Sunday) - within the next week I may be removing/adding some things as well, so be ready for that. If you haven't been notified about a removal, your games are staying.