<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Moo! Flap! Hug!
Quote from Sir VG:
Heard back from LLK tonite. She finished the Legend of Mana poster. All I have to say about it is...can I win my own prize? Grin

Is there a cutscene long enough during LoM for you to donate?

In the alternative, if you give me your Paypal username and password, I can donate for you Wink

Quote:
[Awesome donors saying awesome things]

Once again, everyone, thank you so much for your generosity.  For people who take commissions, we've tried our best to advertise you under the "Prizes" tab at www.crystalsforlife.ca.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Poxnor:
Quote from Sir VG:
Heard back from LLK tonite. She finished the Legend of Mana poster. All I have to say about it is...can I win my own prize? Grin

Is there a cutscene long enough during LoM for you to donate?

Yep. 2/3 storylines are automatic and long enough and I'll have a computer in front of me for notes.

And I'm not giving you my password. I don't even know what it is. I just have a random generated password stored in a password manager.
Here's the photo of the Tepig plush with snes for scale: http://i.imgur.com/godKfKz.jpg
Gotta Go Fast!
Cool, thank you. Updated!
I'd like to note that while I haven't been posting pics (due to stuff going on), I HAVE been working on perlers!
Meow Meow!
Hey guys, whenever you have the info on the winner for the prizes let me know, I am ready to ship ^_^
Gotta Go Fast!
I think Poxnor should be letting you guys know!
Meow Meow!
Alright, thanks Tifa! Smiley
Still no word on it.
Gotta Go Fast!
Please keep an eye out in the main thread from word on Poxnor:

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/crystals_for_life_2014__main_thread_900.html#crystals_for_life_2014__main_thread_900

Be patient everyone. Hopefully he'll say something soon.
So I saw that the prizes were drafted. I will need the addresses for the Tidus poster and chibi cloud plushie! (I am not on the C4L private thread if that's where it was) Thank you Smiley
Yes prizes have been drawn!  Congrates on all the people who won goodies!  See you next C4L
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Yeah I also need the address for the Prize winner of the FF13 Strategy guide winner (which is Trigger Lily according to the C4L donations page)
Gotta Go Fast!
As far as I know, Poxnor needs to redraw three prizes (by Wednesday I think he said on his stream), details should be going out to you guys soon. Continue to be patient everyone and thank you!
Okay, I need addresses as well!  I've been ready to ship out.  I've been working VERY hard lately (I hate my job).
AKA Kokoronis
Still in need of addresses.
Meow Meow!
I read the feedback thread. Now I wonder if we'll get the addresses for the 2014 prize winners? We owe these prizes to them. It needs to be done soon :/
Fucking Weeaboo
Pretty much if it's going to happen, whoever is in charge of the server (Cool Matty?) will have to give somebody else access so we can get contact info. I'd be willing to work on contacting prize winners and deal with coordinating info to whoever has the prizes, as long as I have a list of who has what and everybody gets their stuff sent out.
Edit history:
djtifaheart: 2014-07-17 03:30:29 pm
Gotta Go Fast!
Driscollad got in contact with me earlier this week. He told me the following:

That he was going to send PMs out to everyone soon. From the sound of it, it hasn't happened yet then. I'll be trying to get into contact with him again tonight/tomorrow. The information will get sent out to everyone, one way or another. So please stand by.
Thanks for the update, guys!  Been chillin' (like a villain), waiting to send out product!
sda loyalist
Hey Loren, Soul Blazer arrived, will cherish it forever xxxxxxx
I still need updates.  Need to send out some perlers to people!
I get home wednesday, I can get everything sorted. To anyone that donated a prize, please PM me your preferred email address, and I will work to get all notices out by thursday
Still waiting to receive information...
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from NexisFirehawk:
Still waiting to receive information...

Dude, it's barely Thursday. Give Driscollad some time to make his morning coffee.