philosoraptor42: 2015-10-08 11:05:06 am
philosoraptor42: 2015-10-08 11:04:47 am
Dapper as fuck.
Quote from Drifting Skies:
I can do a couple games:

Game: StarTropics
category: any%
Estimate: 1:20:00
Info: My PB is about 3:30 behind ZodaStone's WR.  I'd be down to race this as well; I know Philosoraptor runs this game if he's up for a race.

I could if you want Osey.  I've been super rusty and clocking 1:17+ times lately though.  But who knows?
Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop from this event. Thank's for the consideration, and good luck for a good cause.
Quote from Gerrick:
Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop from this event. Thank's for the consideration, and good luck for a good cause.

Thanks for offering in the first place. it meant alot.
Edit history:
osey889: 2015-10-14 12:15:35 am
Well with that the submissions are closed. For now we got a schedule for the marathon. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sXL83FwR245hxrtPPaZ3xHu6QYfSsTy76qGqMbQbqRM/edit#gid=0

This Schedule is still subject to change as runners speak with us about their timeslot.

Also a skype group will be formed for the marathon so that any info forms can be handed out to the runners, so if your not already my friend on skype please PM here or on Twitter @osey889

Also to the runners that wasn't accepted into the marathon i thank you again for your offers but due to time limits and the crazy amount of RPGs alone we just couldn't fit them all.
I made a promotional video with the help of Metasigma. Please help spread the word by sharing it!
Edit history:
peter afro: 2015-10-17 09:33:43 am
You spelled Philosoraptor's name wrong on the schedule
Marathon is currently live at Twitch.tv/osey889 Help Spread the Word!