Smiley
Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Thanks, but for the time being, the poker tournament is going to support the same charity as the marathon itself.
I would like to participate in the poker tournament if there is room. Thanks!
Yo sign me up!
Both added as alternates. Smiley
Append unto alternates list my name please tyvm
yo, looks like it's full, but I'll full time deal.
Quote from Wyrm:
Append unto alternates list my name please tyvm

It is done.

Quote from spikevegeta2:
yo, looks like it's full, but I'll full time deal.

Sweet, thanks spike.
Final update to the time, which is now 9 pm on Thursday. I am at the marathon, so please feel free to ask me any questions, or tweet them to me.
I'll bring the poker chips around 8, but I'm kind of on a night schedule so please feel free to kick in my door at room 277 if I'm running a lil late
Will do boss
I'm gonna go ahead and drop due to not feeling well, so feel free to plop one of the alternates in my place.
Thanks to everyone who participated, we had 26 players (some of the first 24 signups, some from the alternates, some who just happened to show up when it started) and everything went really well. Shoutouts to everyone who helped and played, we raised $520 for the charity. The donation was made anonymously to the incentives of the top 4 winners' choosing, and I do see the donation in the tracker, but I have yet to watch the video and see if the donation was read live on air (I pretty much made the donation and went to sleep).

If anyone has any questions, comments, or issues with how the tournament was ran, the timing, the structure, or anything else, please feel free to post them here, and see you next year!