Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Kaiba the Revenge () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Single Duel Mode]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AntonioPeremin'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Kaiba the Revenge () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Single Duel Mode]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/yugioh-kaiba-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Unlike the other two runs, this one feels less refined. The unhappy maiden summon doesn't seem to serve a purpose. I wonder if there might be a different combination of cards that could end the match a round earlier. Looking for runner input on this.
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-06-12 02:53:07 am
Hi.
The unhappy maiden card set face down was made just because so that the A.I. can put also his card also face down, so that I can destroy it in next turn with a spell card.And  if the unhappy maiden is send to the graveyard as an result of battle the battle phase for A.I. ends and he can´t attack anymore in this turn.I think that that card was the best card that I could play at this start setup.The duel in Kaiba is a bit longer than others because when Kaiba takes damage the animations are longer.
Waiting hurts my soul...
More than the length of the rounds is the number of rounds. This run takes 1 round more than Yugi's for instance.

I understand now the AI manipulation, but will any set card cause that? This is why I wonder if there's a better possible draw against Kaiba that would be one round less at least.

In addition to the tactics, the execution is a little sloppier with bad menuing costing about 3 seconds. In such a short run, I would hope you could tighten things up. I'm on edge of rejecting this unless there's a good reason why no other card combination can result in a faster victory.
The maiden was set because it has special effect if attacked.This run had very good RNG, A.I. did not do anything at all for 2 turns alowing me to attack him directly.I agree that execution is a little sloppier that cost me 3 seconds.Other card combination could result in faster victory but it is hard to get such RNG from Kaiba,he had really bad cards Smiley  .
Waiting hurts my soul...
As a series of three runs, I'm leaning back towards accept, but I hope others will weigh in. In the meantime, I encourage you to improve this as the mistakes and extra round stand out against the other two.
A/V: all these runs have too loud audio (and the games are annoying too but that's not something we can reject based on)

I thought I noticed some time lost to making moves. Are you trying for the exact same strategy every attempt? That makes such mistakes really painful. I can forgive misclicking on the buttons which happens once but any extra thinking time shouldn't be required right?

this looks like the fastest time (but it's only out of three people)

weaker accept
Yes You´re right I was thinking for 2 seconds ,I had so many combinations in my head so I stoped for a while; my fail.No not every attempt in Kaiba is same.In Yugi and Joey I aim for the same strateg but in Kaiba... he is very hard to beat fast(has the strongest cards available in his deck) xD .
Decision posted.