1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

X-Men 2: Clone Wars (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Formalities

Quote from Sonikkustar:
Sonikkustar here, lets see what we got.

Audio Quality - Good
Video Quality - Good

I guess since I did the TAS I should be really obnoxious about improvements, but for what it's worth there's not much that can really be done. This is a genuinely fast paced game that has a lot of precise movements. In fact, if I recall correctly, when you press B on the first possible frame after a kick, you drop incredibly fast. So even being precise on these tricks could lead to large mistakes. But i'm getting a little bit off topic.

Some of the mistakes I saw are generally after you performed a superjump when you started to punch air. But that's about it from me in terms of improvements. But other than that, This is an easy Accept from me. Nearly all of the strats that me and Trunc know are TAS Strats (For instance, the jungle clip is a one frame trick that involves changing hitboxes). So it's nice to see that the run is still fast even though it can't utilize tricks that only have a 5-10 frame window to execute.

Congrats!

Quote:
I've got nothing. Unless any major skips are found, this run is just about perfect. Easy accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Richard 'rggibson' Gibson!
Thread title:  
Formerly known as Skullboy
Congrats rggibson! Looking forward to this one. I've always enjoyed this game.