Wario Land: Shake It! (ntscus) (wii) [100 %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Alex 'kirbymastah'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Wario Land: Shake It! (ntscus) (wii) [100 %] [Segmented]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/WariolandShakeIt-20151213/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
This took a while to get through.

A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: All looks very good some levels are played twice in order to get all challenges, collectables, money etc, good use of positioning when shaking your money (maker) bags to avoid either having to move too far or risk losing track of them in other ways. platforming was spot on, bosses went well. nothing more to say really.

ACCEPT
<(^_^)>
as an FYI I planned on adding audio commentary, and only finished that for segment 1. They're not part of the verification files. I've just been lazy. They'll be part of the final mp4's that I submit for the site.

Also, a youtube playlist is available here (though you should really be checking the A/V on the mp4 files) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3pBMjeS6rYhGHdE10CL3Zia-PGr-7mhl
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2016-02-06 11:08:36 am
LotBlind: 2016-02-03 12:13:44 pm
LotBlind: 2016-02-03 11:50:40 am
LotBlind: 2016-02-02 01:10:05 pm
LotBlind: 2016-01-31 12:51:35 pm
A/V: the encodes in verification are LQ apparently so probably the higher bps encodes are okay.

Segment 65: This is one of the most brutal beat-downs I think I've witnessed. I think we have to call the Shake King's competence as a final boss into question.

Well this beyond any doubt an adept shakethrough of this game. Wario is more likable than Mario too so...

accept
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2016-02-05 07:47:03 am
started watching the videos, still no way near half way done. will take time but so far seems like well executed run.
edit: I don't think I'll be able to verify all videos in time but to be safe I'd say i'm with the verifiers on this and say Accept
Decision posted.
<(^_^)>
Quote from LotBlind:
Doing this.

Will miss the deadline by a couple of days!

A/V looks a bit smutty actually. It's the Wii... I haven't got a good idea how they're supposed to look. Could someone give them a glance?

Might be because of the video quality I sent in. I encoded it in three qualities, and I sent in the lowest quality for verification.
SEGA Junkie
Ugh sorry I got lazy with this one. I'd have accepted it anyway on the strength of the segments I watched (and nudged you into improving :P).
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2016-02-03 07:38:58 pm
kirbymastah: 2016-02-03 07:38:14 pm
<(^_^)>
Quote from LotBlind:
A/V: the encodes in verification are LQ apparently so probably the higher bps encodes are okay.

48 segments deep...

Sometimes the runner waits for being lit ablaze not right at the door but kinda a little bit to the side which looks odd. Especially in segment 43. I'm guessing it's because the fire forces you to run and being at the door has to be timed to that.

Otherwise... getting a few extra k than necessary for loot goals? Hard to find things to complain about. Maybe the sacks are random too.

I probably am waiting for certain cycles. There's one u can think of in the hell segment 43 where I wait for a flower to reopen.

Also yeah there are a few levels in late game where I'm a few thousand over the coin mission. The thing is, there isn't any convenient few thousand to cut out in these cases since large bags give 6-7 thousand gold in area 4 and 5 respectively. I wish I could Sad

Also the amount of money from bags isn't random, but the type of coins and trajectory are random