Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/RainbowSix7.html

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (pal) (ps3) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Casual]
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (pal) (ps3) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Casual]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Soliduz Znake'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/tomclancyvegas2-20150625/
http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/tomclancyvegas2-20150610/%28new%29%20R6V2%20OV.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Both Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Good, both use improved strategies to save time shame about the clearing of the last area on theatre due to 2 lingering enemies.

Accept x 2
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2015-09-07 09:33:09 am
LotBlind: 2015-09-07 09:32:50 am
There's a bit of what looks like bleeding in the A/V whenever the game is in a menu (e.g. start of both submissions). I checked an old run quickly and it didn't seem to have it so the runner should check their settings for next time. It's only the menus though.

accept
Wake up and be awesome
Purple names FTW

Reject, simply because we're already updating to many R6V2 runs

Real answer, accept, because it improves on both times, and looks nice all around (however, when Lotblind mentioned the bleeding, I did notice something as well)
It's just you who sees purple actually...
Quote from LotBlind:
It's just you who sees purple actually...

so do I but's let's not degrade the topic
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-09-10 04:15:59 pm
I don't know what bleeding you mean in the A/V, do you mean a slight tint?! if so I used a different recording device this time. its was recorded on Avermedia Extreme Cap U3 with settings on auto/default with higher quality.
Bottom and right edges during loading screens.
I'm not sure what caused that. is it that of a problem if its only in the loading screen?
Just wanted to point out so you can check your setup.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-09-13 11:30:58 am
Judgy: 2015-09-13 11:30:27 am
what caused that is the fact that the console version of this game didn't have full testing to make sure the screen darkening that happens in the main menu actually stretches the entire span of the screen. (almost like it runs at 1024 x 768 and the darkening only covers 1022 x 766 or something similar)

Also on starting the mission it is due to the in-game animation playing behind the mission intro *splash screen*, on the PC version if you play at different resolutions the Mission info splash screen only covers about 75% of the screen at 1920 x 1080 so what your seeing is basically game rendering behind the mission info.

so really this isn't a problem and the menu-ing part would probably be cut out for the final encodes anyway.

(as a further note all the current Xbox encodes for all missions have the over lap on the right hand-side.) 
I must have checked a PC run then by accident, because I thought it wasn't there before.
Decision posted.