Sad
<- 1  -   of 22
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Well he hasn't complained so far, and we exchanged games at AGDQ...
Is PJ
Because I am a tremendous slacker, I haven't been keeping this updated.  But it is now (almost)!  Since my last update:

-Athena has been posted!
-Hercules: The Legendary Journies has been posted!
-Radical Rex was accepted AND posted!
-Musya was also accepted and posted!

Congrats to Brossentia, ZenicReverie, Omnigamer, and MURPHAGATOR for fulfilling their obligation to the bad game exchange.  Special congrats to Omni and Murph for being the first completed exchange (i.e. both players finished their games).  A momentous day indeed.

I'll go through and try to update the rest of the stuff I'm missing at some point.  Keep up the good work everybody.
Quote from PJ:
Keep up the good work everybody.

Oh the irony...
Not a walrus
Hey, it's good work. They're playing the games so nobody else has to.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Very true, but I do love a good pun. 
Hockey enthusiast
So PJ, when are you coming to the dark side?
Is PJ
Hahaha.  Eventually!  Not soon, but eventually  Tongue
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2013-08-12 08:36:24 pm
ZenicReverie: 2013-05-17 10:18:17 am
Waiting hurts my soul...
Gah, all this talk about the exchange has me itching for a trade. I should probably finish up one of my other trades first and play through some of the terrible (I mean awesome!) games I've been gathering. Omnigamer's game looks interesting. Is everyone on the ready to trade list still active?

I have three games in mind.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Alright so I've the fantastic opportunity to join the current Contra Conference, and because finding anyone else who even owns a Turbo Grafx 16 is nothing short of a miracle, me and DK took advantage of the situation and exchanged terrible TG16 games. He has given me China Warrior, a sidescrolling beat em up where your sprite is basically as tall as the screen. I have given him Yo' Bro; a skateboarding bear that's on a mission to clear California of its hazardous Dinosaurs, Amoebas, Tornado Machines, Aliens, Cigarette Lighters, and so much more!
Everybody's favorite monster
Im still down for poverty N64
Is PJ
Updated!  Gl zallard and DK28!
Waiting hurts my soul...
So, I was bored a couple weeks ago and beat an NES platformer. I'm ready to trade if anyone is interested. I'd rather not get a 2d platformer as I am bad at them.

Rather than create PMs:

Mecha: what kind of game is your NES offer?

Omni: your offer sounds like something I'd play, but you don't want an NES game?

__sdfg: how does a platformer sound?

PJ: Can you add TurboGrafx(16+CD), SegaCD, and 3DO to my acceptable consoles?
D:
I'm fine with platformers, but the non-racing levels in my game are 2D platforming levels, so I'm not sure if you would want it given your post.
All the things
Zenic: I don't own an NES, so I couldn't play it if you sent me an NES game Sad

Actually, it's been so long now since I've offered the games. I'll have to go back and double check to make sure I know which ones I put up and if I want to switch in some others.
Is PJ
Done, Zenic!
Waiting hurts my soul...
Omnigamer: well if the maze/puzzle SNES game is still available I'm interested. Would you rather get a PS1 3D run and gun/platformer, or a PS2 beat'em up?

__sdfg: thanks for warning. I'll sleep on it and let you know.
Quote from PJ:
Updated!  Gl zallard and DK28!

Need more than luck...
Quote from mike89:
Anyone with a Master System, I have the perfect game for you! I know Breakdown has one but I don't know how willing he is to participate in this in general, so if there's any other SMS owners out there, I'm going to be your trade target.

Of note is that I'll have an NTSC Genesis by the time this happens (though shipping will still suck).

Hey mike. IIRC you live in Sydney too? .  I have a master system and will probably run whatever you send me.
SEGA Junkie
Waaay late, AdamAK already has it. And broadcast it in front of 30 thousand people.
Edit history:
Moops: 2013-08-20 03:30:38 am
Moops: 2013-08-20 03:30:25 am
Quote from mike89:
Waaay late, AdamAK already has it. And broadcast it in front of 30 thousand people.

Haha I made a mistake and replied to your post before getting to the end of this thread =p Honestly George Foreman's KO Boxing looked decent for a SMS game.. kind of. 

If the list on the first page is up to date I'll be happy to trade with UltraJMan. I have a Genesis and I'll pick up the most disgusting thing I can find for his preferred console.
If not I'll partner up with anyone willing to send a Genesis/SMS game to Australia =]