The Settlers III (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Settlers III: Romans]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Tigger77'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Settlers III (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [Settlers III: Romans]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Settlers3-20160225/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
A/V: Fraps counter top right? I didn't even notice it at first so I don't think it matters.
Mission 1

Funny decoy tactics! Cheesy

Mission 7

From what I know of fighting (I only ever played Settlers 1 so this might have changed) only three things matter:
1) there should always be someone, or in this case, 2 guys in front of the door fighting the defenders
2) the guys fighting should be the ones with red plumes on their helmets (?)
3) the rest is luck, but you should target the big forts before small ones because they tend to have more defenders inside them

We could bring up how well the runner microed the fights and whether he could have been more efficient with some of this stuff, but seeing as I have no time to check if I'm right about how Settlers III works exactly I can't complain about them anyway: it might have been bad luck the first fortress proved the bottleneck here. The soldiers are only half under your control anyway and will prioritize enemy fighters over any move commands.

accept both as improvements
Not much to add from my side. Two solid improvements. I can't find any faster speedruns of these levels elsewhere on the internet, so I also have to assume they use fast strats.

Accept to both
Decision posted.