List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ZeldaFourSwordsAdventures.html

Philippe 'Wak' Brisson's 1-1 run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Best run i have seen so far. And it can be improved, but that would just be too hard.

No cheats or anything in weird to my eyes.

Veredict: Accept

Also, it is possible that you can do a SS Speedrun?

Quote:
Run is of good audio and video quality.

Comparing it to the old run, it appears about 7 seconds faster.  It's very tightly executed and makes good use of switching formations and even using single Links and other tricks.

No problems here.  I hope the runner improves more levels.

Quote:
Verifier: watched the four swords adv 1-1
Verifier: clocked at 4:10, uses same basic strategy as the previous run with a few minor approach differences in spots but executes better overall so it obsoleted it by 7 seconds
Verifier: didn't really see any video issues

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's an improvement
Thread title:  
Wow, I bet it's been a while since we've had a new run of this game.  I thought this game was fantastic.

It'll have to be at a library, but I plan to watch this!  (muted computer)  I hope Wak runs more levels.
(user is banned)
I wanted to rampage the 4 sword adventure page but I got stuck at 1-2, where I can't really see anything to improve =(...
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Wak:
I wanted to rampage the 4 sword adventure page but I got stuck at 1-2, where I can't really see anything to improve =(...

Well, that's the good thing about IL tables, move on to the next level and come back on a second pass.
(user is banned)
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from Wak:

Well, that's the good thing about IL tables, move on to the next level and come back on a second pass.

yeah, that ain't a bad idea XD

I have other plans though, but I'll consider. My plans for this game were to take every runs on the page, but if I can't even take 1-2, I'm screwed. I'm still glad I got 1-1, who was, back in the days, disputed by TSA and Derek Kisman.