Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperMonkeyBallBB.html

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'BeastlyBro26'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/SuperMonkeyBallBB-20201218/Monkey%20Island%20Bonus%20in%2045.26%20%28WR%29.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Formerly known as Skullboy
So... before I actually verify this, according to the run comments, the run was submitted on behalf of the runner (see the notes, which is a Youtube page of the run and a conversation in the comments section between the runner and submitter). Maybe things have changed, but I don't recall us taking runs submitted on behalf of others.  I'd like some clarification.
Submitting on behalf of someone else has happened several times in the past, but generally in the form of a first submission of an IL table that several runners have worked on to complete.

This submission is a bit unorthodox in the sense that the runner doesn't even have an account on SDA. The submitter has however received and presented written approval from the runner to submit the run. That should probably have been clarified in this verification thread when it was posted though.

/ktwo
Formerly known as Skullboy
Alright.
So, this run is an IL run of the bonus round of the first island. The video starts with the end of a failed attempt.

Our IL board goes by real time (I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.) This submitted IL is not done via the replay menu and the time format that we use is not available to see so I cannot give an exact time difference. According to the game timer, this run has 45.26' seconds remaining while the currently published run is at 45.18' seconds remaining. A quick internet search is not turning up any comparable IL tables and I couldn't find anything else comparable at speedrun.com.

If an 8 milisecond improvement is fine, than this run should obsolete the corresponding run on the IL table.
Decision posted.