Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/StarcraftBroodWar.html

Starcraft: Brood War (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Starcraft submissions are getting to the point where anything less than perfect runs practically don't even make it, and these ILs certainly don't disappoint from that perspective.

Accept them all.

The only obvious improvement I can see in these runs is during zerg 9, to continue making super mutas while assaulting the Protoss base. However, this would be damn hard to pull off because queuing up any commands through the fog of war is sketchy at best and there's a risk that the mutas will attack non-buildings instead, and it probably wouldn't save more than 10-15 seconds anyways (possibly more depending on how optimized it is). However, not doing this certainly is not grounds to reject an otherwise really good IL.

PS. Zerglings turning into Mutalisks with Metabolic Boost and Adrenal Glands terrify me greatly.

Quote:
I would like to start off and say there is no cheating and no audio or video problems. From watching these runs they are above average meaning that they go above and beyond what you normally see in a speed run. hey get my instant approval. Accept.

Quote:
I practice the mutalisk trick for 4 hours, and I could say these level should be on at least slow speed. Because when I successfully did the trick on fast+1 speed (Slower than fastest, but only once), my computer didn't lag at all. But I don't know whether it's legal to run on slow speed.

if playing on slow speed is not an issue I certainly Accept these runs. Very impressed to see many minor improvements in the new runs.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Slowing the game down is legal in this case since it's only for short bursts and is a function built into the game, and it makes a certain bug (super mutalisks) easier

Congratulations to 'Freezard'!
Thread title:  
"Super mutalisks"? That's an understatement. XD
Wow that was some fast verifications, thanks for that Cheesy

Yes I did slow down the game I think three steps, makes it much easier to do. But actually the in-game timer does not slow down so I lose some time on it (other things like movement/production goes slower). So I still have to do it fast Smiley
Quote from Freezard:
Wow that was some fast verifications, thanks for that Cheesy

Yes I did slow down the game I think three steps, makes it much easier to do. But actually the in-game timer does not slow down so I lose some time on it (other things like movement/production goes slower). So I still have to do it fast Smiley

Well then there is absolutely no reason to time it in real time at all. Smiley