Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm planning on attending SGDQ 2017 and don't have anybody to stay with, looking for a room, can't book because I don't yet have a credit card, but have paypal and can send my share of the cost to whoever books it. Ideally want a room of 4 to minimize costs.
Thread title:  
I will be there the 29th-10th and I am also looking for roommates. I've only attended AGDQ 2017, where I stayed at my brother's house, so I have no idea how these roommate threads normally operate, but I'd love to book a room sooner than later. It appears that you need all of the roommates' information in order to book the room at the Marriott.
Quote from FoundryMark:
I will be there the 29th-10th and I am also looking for roommates. I've only attended AGDQ 2017, where I stayed at my brother's house, so I have no idea how these roommate threads normally operate, but I'd love to book a room sooner than later. It appears that you need all of the roommates' information in order to book the room at the Marriott.

I plan to be there from the 1st to the 10th if you're interested in rooming with me: discord is Cdent#5850 or twitter @cdentremont00
Hello!
My partner and I are visiting from Australia for SGDQ and are keen for another person or two who want to split a room. We can book the room upfront, just keen for someone to make our very expensive trip a little less expensive.
We will be there from the 1st to the 11th but it's cool if you're leaving a day or two earlier, we will split it fairly!
I'm way more likely to see responses on twitter so feel free to chuck me a message @darthchelsea Smiley
Smörgåsbord
I am in need of a room! I would love to be in a 4 people room!
I'll set up a formal thread for everyone.