--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SilverSpoons: 2017-04-24 09:23:27 pm
SilverSpoons: 2017-04-23 11:34:01 am
If you are an additional room guest, please make sure any and all decisions you make are known about by the room owner, and do not take matters into your own hands without knowing the consequences. Know that any actions you take are at the mercy of three other people, and have potentially disastrous effects.
Username: Error72
Usernames of Others in your Group: Svenne
Dates You Need a Room: July 1st to July 9th
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, Overflow Hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Twitter : @Error7272  Discord : Error#1057  Twitch : Error72  or SDA PM
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Booked room is a single King Bed. A rollaway bed is an additional $20 a night.

Just a full post to say I have booked a room to update the main page.
Edit history:
Mumbling: 2017-05-01 12:03:11 am
Mumbling: 2017-05-01 12:02:32 am
Username: Mumbling
Usernames of Others in your Group: Zerst, ShiningDragoon
Dates You Need a Room: July 2nd to July 9th
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, Main Hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord: Mumbling#4748  or SDA PM
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): No smoking please.

We have one spot left.
Edit history:
Mumbling: 2017-05-01 12:02:50 am
The room has been filled.  I can be removed from the opening post.
Zerstrorung - Deleted post due to Silverspoons stating you were rooming with him.
Habreno - No post listed due to stating the room is full
BambooShadow - Did not add Discord, it requires a #(4 digits) which you didn't include.

The main post should be updated to accommodate all posts up to this point. If there is an error, or if there are questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.
Username: Dactyly
Usernames of Others in your Group: Just me
Dates You Need a Room: Jun 29-30
Have You Booked a Room?: Not for those dates, no
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Dact#9076, @dactyly
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): Already have a room in the overflow hotel for the rest of the event, just need somewhere to stay for the two nights before.
I also had a post from prior which is still in the OP, for the 1st through 9th dates, which can be removed.
Droppin' a lil baby bump to say that I still have an overflow room for 1-9 with one spot left. Hit me up peeps
Edit history:
Sinnoh: 2017-05-07 01:09:53 pm
Sinnoh: 2017-05-07 01:09:36 pm
Just wanted to bump my post.  We have a room booked at the main hotel from the 1st to the 9th, still looking for 1 more person.  Myself, epicly_epic, and hideflomein.  Contact me via SDA pm or on twitter @travthechallngr.  Thanks Smiley

Room is now full.
I am rooming at main hotel with mumbling now. No longer looking.
Edit history:
jcb_cummings: 2017-05-05 10:00:30 pm
Major update to my listing:

Username: jcb_cummings

Usernames of Others in your Group: None

Dates You Have a Room: July 1st - 9th

Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, Backup hotel

Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Twitter @jcb_cummings, Twitch @jcb_cummings, Email upon request, Discord @jcb_cummings#9202

Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): One other person for the room please, I booked a king bed, but if you want to get a rollaway, that's fine, I'll even split the $20/night for it.
Just a quick update, my room is now full.
^ Samesies, my room is full too
^ and on a similar note, my room has been disbanded as Svenne and I joined the above groups and thus are no longer searching.
Edit history:
Habreno: 2017-06-27 12:59:04 am
Update again.

Username: Habreno
Usernames of Others in your Group: TucanSam#2718 (Discord username)
Dates You Need a Room: 1st through 9th (check in on 1st, check out on 9th)
Have You Booked a Room?: Yes, Overflow Hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord: Habreno#0367 Twitter: @Habreno
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): We have 1 slot open, aiming to have 3 people in the room.
Edit history:
DukeFireBird: 2017-05-25 02:09:53 pm
Username: DukeFireBird
Dates You Need a Room: 7/5, 7/6
Have You Booked a Room?: not yet
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord DukeFireBird#1002, Twitter @DFB1983, twitch twitch.tv/dukefirebird, email dukefirebird@gmail.com

Im content with a floor. Thank you. Would prefer main hotel
Edit history:
Jcool114: 2017-06-07 04:50:36 pm
Username: Jcool114
Usernames of Others in your Group: nobody yet
Dates You Need a Room: 7/2-7/7 for sure (have runs on 7/3 and 7/6). could possibly do 7/1-7/9 if needed.
Have You Booked a Room?: not yet
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord: !jcool#9554, Twitter: @Jcool115
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): 3-4 people would be preferred

Not looking for a room anymore.
Officially canceling my listing, now rooming with DanGodofThunder and HalfCoordinated.
Derp
Username: RawDerps#6890 (discord)
Usernames of other people in your group: CarcinogenSDA / UFOTekkie
Dates staying @ the event: July 2nd - July 6th Minneapolis Marriott City Center (the SGDQ event hotel)
Have you booked the room?: Yes
Contact information: Twitter - @RawDerps / Discord - RawDerps#6890
Special requests: none

We are looking for 1 person to room with us. PM me on discord or twitter.
Username: ThorW (same on discord)
Usernames of others in your group: nobody
Dates you need a room: 7/7, maybe 7/8
Have you booked a Room? No
Contact information: Discord, Twitch - ThorW || Twitter - @ThorDoubleYoo || Email - thorwbiz@gmail.com
Special Requests: None, just looking for someone to cut costs on for the day or two I'll be there for my run.

Hopefully someone still has space available. Getting real nervous as the date keeps getting closer.
Edit history:
Oyster: 2017-06-21 08:59:07 pm
Username: Oyster
Usernames of Others in your Group: 1d12
Dates You Need a Room: 1st-9th
Have You Booked a Room?: Yep, main hotel
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord: Oyster#9041 Twitch: OysterSA Twitter: @OysteSA
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation):  None

Looking for two others because being efficient with money is cool and I don't intend on being in the room when I'm not sleeping anyway.
Username: Melphys
Usernames of Others in your Group: None
Dates You Need a Room: 1st-9th
Have You Booked a Room?: 2 beds in main hotel.
Contact Information (Discord, Twitter, Twitch, Skype, Email, other?): Discord: Melphys#8829
Special Requests (Quiet Room, Male/Female/Couples Only, any sort of disability accommodation): None really.

My roomate (RL friend) can't go anymore, so I'm going solo and would like to cut the costs. Thanks!