Quote from Klaige:
Just for clarification:

June 21st-30th
Klaige
Mecha Richter
PJ
Murphagator

Confirming this.  Good luck everybody.

Also confirming. I'll be arriving the 23rd. Checkout on the 30th, then stay in Zyre's room the last day.
Quote from EpiclyEpic:
OK I reserved a room like a week or so ago. I am driving out so unfortunately I won't be staying the whole time. I have the room from the 23rd-27th(5 nights/may leave the 26th). Im going with my brother and am now looking for at least 1-3 people to room with to cut down on costs since a friend of mine backed out.

-Me
-My older brother
-
-
-

PM if interested.

Still available. I can share a bed with my brother(if we even sleep at the same time). I can also probably change the dates of the room if someone wants to take a spot for some extras day before or after we're gone, as long as we're splitting it evenly and that total isnt more than what I am paying for my brother and I splitting it alone.
Awwww Fook!
I'm still looking for someone who may have a slot open from the 26th-28th.

Once again, I'm fine sleeping on the floor and I'm very small so I shouldn't be in the way!

Please PM me ASAP!
Edit history:
cogs: 2014-05-26 08:49:56 pm
cogs: 2014-05-26 08:33:44 pm
cogs: 2014-05-26 08:32:14 pm
Edit: Cancelled.
Just a guy
Everything's been updated.
Quote from Cool Matty:
Just a head's up folks, if you didn't notice in the thread title:

5/30 is the cutoff for hotel registration. If you're looking for a group, make sure to check and see if anyone else is looking in your time slot, you may be able to group together.

And was gunna post tonight as I got home, but it's taken care of. Couldn't have said it better myself Tongue
I've sent out a couple of PMs, but have yet to hear back from anyone.

I'm looking for a room that has an open spot from the 21st to either the 29th or 30th. or someone who is willing to book a room for those dates. Normally I'd book the room myself but circumstances cause me to be unable to do so.

Please message me as soon as possible because the deadline isn't getting any farther away.
Confirming full:
21st-1st
JKB
Friend
Friend
Reed (21-29)
Monopoli (25-29)
Edit history:
spineshark: 2014-05-27 01:49:35 am
新世紀進歩的羽扇子 音楽
considering searching for a room even though i live 25 minutes away from the hotel (partly bc i'm working very close)

if anybody wants to split costs for a) the whole time or b) some period of time like 22-28 jun talk to me (odds are i won't be in the room every day)
Awwww Fook!
Still searching for a room!  It's starting to get very close to the deadline and I'm actually a tad worried I may not be able to find anyone to room with.

Once again I will only be there from the 26th - 28th. If you even need me to pay extra to help the costs for your room, I'm willing to do that!

Please PM asap!
Highly Evolved
EpiclyEpic and Edobean, would it be possible to arrange a possible room?  Costs would hurt me since I'm planning on being there longer, but if you're willing to pay so long as it's cheaper overall, we may be able to work something.  I'll do some math tomorrow to get a range.
If its alright with Darkwing Duck, EpiclyEpic and Edobean, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for that room as well. I'd be willing to pay more for the days that there are less of us, and the day I leave is flexible until I book my flight.
Im fine with that Darkwing and GamesSwag. This is a quick reply because I have something to do, but ill talk with the hotel later to see if I can extend the days(I dont think itll be a problem). Ill also PM Edobean to see if she's interested.
Edit history:
Zyre: 2014-05-27 12:20:06 pm
The Speedrunning Teacher
Here's my current room setup:
-Zyre (reserved the room, June 22nd-July 1st)
-BlueGlass (June 22nd-July 1st)
-Brossentia (June 25th-June 29th) then JaggerG (June 29th-July 1st)
-Dragondarch (June 26th-June30th?, need to confirm dates) then Mecha Richter (June 30th-July 1st)
-OPEN

Yes, we still have room for one more. I'm planning on cutting off that fifth spot Friday evening so I can settle costs with roommates, so if you're looking for a room that will be available from the 22nd to the 1st, let me know via PM.

EDIT: There are a couple of spots from June 22nd to June 25th that are open as well if anyone needs a room for a few days.
Awwww Fook!
So sorry for the late response but I have already been contacted by another and I will be rooming with them. So sorry DarkwingDuck and Epicly Epic! > ^ <
If anything comes up, I will let you know.
Quote from Edobean:
So sorry for the late response but I have already been contacted by another and I will be rooming with them. So sorry DarkwingDuck and Epicly Epic! > ^ <
If anything comes up, I will let you know.

Perfectly ok.

Darkwing, if you can PM me your dates, im sure we can work something out.
life remixer
Quote from Zyre:
Here's my current room setup:
-Zyre (reserved the room, June 22nd-July 1st)
-BlueGlass (June 22nd-July 1st)
-Brossentia (June 25th-June 29th) then JaggerG (June 29th-July 1st)
-Dragondarch (June 26th-June30th?, need to confirm dates) then Mecha Richter (June 30th-July 1st)
-OPEN

Yes, we still have room for one more. I'm planning on cutting off that fifth spot Friday evening so I can settle costs with roommates, so if you're looking for a room that will be available from the 22nd to the 1st, let me know via PM.

EDIT: There are a couple of spots from June 22nd to June 25th that are open as well if anyone needs a room for a few days.

Hello Zyre, I'd be very interested in being the 5th guy (even if that might mean having to take the floor at times I guess?). I'm coming from France and am about to book everything, plane and stuff. Anyway I'm not entirely sure I'll be arriving as soon as the 22nd but I'd like to be with you guys from July 22nd to July 1st, and even if I'm not I will pay the extra nights. I looked into other options and this would be the most convenient so if you need more details hit me by email ( xavier.dang at gmail dot com )

Thanks! Smiley
Edit history:
rust45: 2014-05-27 10:38:35 pm
Uninteresting Speedrunner
For those that are still looking for a room, ChocoPoptart and I are still looking for a couple of roommates. The check-in time will be the 21st and the checkout time will be the 29th.

The current room is:
rust45
ChocoPoptart
[Open]
[Open]

If you don't plan on staying for all of the main marathon we might still be able to work something out as long as the dates you're staying is in between the 21st and 29th. The best way to contact me would probably be though twitter (@rust454) or just send me a PM on the forums. You can also add me on skype (rust454) but please inform me either through twitter or a PM on here to tell me who you are and why you added me.
Looking for a room-mate for a friend of mine, Ka_Zooie.

Any room will do, please let me know on twitter if your room is available.

@chibinekodemyx
The Speedrunning Teacher
My room is pretty much closed. MisterMV took the last spot.
Awwww Fook!
Well just like that, the other person has already declined their offer.

So now I'm back here. Still need someone to room with from the 26th - 28th.

Hopefully Epicly Epic and Darkwing Duck still need peeps.
Edit history:
zoast: 2014-05-28 03:24:59 pm
zoast: 2014-05-28 02:55:41 pm
zoast: 2014-05-28 02:54:49 pm
zoast: 2014-05-28 02:54:40 pm
yo epic, i'm looking for a room if you have room

darkwing, i might be able to help about staying longer, also.  there's a very good chance i will be attending for the duration.

booked my flight, 22nd-30th....
Highly Evolved
Quote from zoast:
yo epic, i'm looking for a room if you have room

darkwing, i might be able to help about staying longer, also.  there's a very good chance i will be attending for the duration.

booked my flight, 22nd-30th....

Unfortunately, it's looking like we have filled the room, Zoast. 
Yeah it looks like were at 5 right now Zoast, sorry man. If an opening comes up and you dont have anything, ill let you know.
Uninteresting Speedrunner
Edobean, I might be able to work something out with you. My room is for the 21-29 but you could possibly stay in the room for the 26th-28th. I'll have to ask the other roommates if they'd be fine with that.
Edit history:
ThorMental: 2014-06-06 02:00:00 pm
So myself and Kitkatttack are still looking for a room from 22 to 28. Please contact me as soon as possible if you have a spot, even for only one of us. We don't have to be in the same room, although that would be better.

Also, the last time I checked, no rooms are available for reservation anymore on Wednesday 25th.

Edit: found one.