Sengoku (ntscus) (ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Jaguar King'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Sengoku (ntscus) (ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/sengoku-20150312/Sengoku2711.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 23, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Most of the game play is good, but there are also a few more costly time losses. With this type of game, I think it can be difficult to say exactly how good a run is because of the rng factor. It doesn't really help that there are no other speedruns I could find and no comments provided either. From what I can see, it's a good speedrun though and getting through on 1cc is impressive as well.

Accept
10:39 that was an awkward fight, why did Jaguar Kings switched form back and forth? thats the only thing thats keeps this run from being flawless. Accept
Quote from Soliduz Znake:
10:39 that was an awkward fight, why did Jaguar Kings switched form back and forth? thats the only thing thats keeps this run from being flawless. Accept

ahh.. that particular fight is the hardest worst fight in the game, I had the worst RNG by the two samurais, there is nothing I could do about it. once you get sandwiched by them than you are done. the fact that you don't have a power up to fight them make this fight close to impossible without dying.
Quote from Jaguar King:
Quote from Soliduz Znake:

ahh.. that particular fight is the hardest worst fight in the game, I had the worst RNG by the two samurais, there is nothing I could do about it. once you get sandwiched by them than you are done. the fact that you don't have a power up to fight them make this fight close to impossible without dying.

you made it look easy Tongue
Terraffirmative!
So I have a pretty limited experience with this game, but I can say without a doubt it follows SNKs old traditional design decisions where a bunch of situations are complete unwinnable unless you know exactly what to do and when before the situation has started. The runner clearly put in a lot of time to know where and when to use each of the limited transformations to get the greatest effect from them, and abused the system mechanics to use those powers during the actual fights rather than wasting them walking. I could pretty easily point to any number of places where small errors happen that are typical of this type of game (not realizing an enemy isn't dead, times enemies get pushed off-screen for a while, missed attacks), but these are all very minor and, again, typical of the genre. The only place that stands out is the fight at ~10:40, but that honestly is how almost every fight can go in this game if you don't have your powers planned out in very specific detail.

1cc'ing this game is a difficult feat in and of itself, and this is executed as quickly as anyone could expect.

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Good
Cheating : None
Game-play: For the most part very good, 1 dodgy fight but nothing worth crying over. good work again JK

Accept
Decision posted.