<- 12345678
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
xXIkuto: 2008-11-29 08:47:00 pm
also (this should probably be put in first post) everyone should connect to "dl.speeddemosarchive.com" (no quotes)

especially if they are having random disconnects

BTW uh even if your just a lurker or something JOIN IN THE CHANNEL, it's not like runners only.  and uh you can talk about anything, like how you have that itch you can't scratch or some everyday thing.  it's not like you join in and it's like "Well I think that there is a 3 frame improvement there.  Hah.  Very good old chap, pass the tea.  Yes quite.  So who here read the article on the Nintendo(tm) Wii?  Ah well I don't think the wii is very agreeable.  While I don't agree with you sir, I find your points have some very good structur----" FJLASFLASJFLJASFLASJF NO

it's fun damn it

also what the FUCK is wrong with the forum, i'm getting random timeouts up my ass like i just ended up blind folded at the wrong kind of party

edit: FUCK
Its just not a good day, Alfred.
fixed the mibbit problem (supposedly; let me know if i didn't).
Edit history:
DiluteD: 2010-08-02 05:27:56 pm
Currently trying to sign into the IRC with mibbit, and and being kept out of the #sda channel with "#sda is an invite only channel."

Whats happened?

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems to be fine now O_o
sda loyalist
Wow, seeing a reply to this topic made me read the whole thing again, just for negative nostalgia.

I'm going to bed.
twitch.tv/rageypoo
This is a lil bit confusing for me. I went to mibbit but couldn't find ur irc. I used irc.speeddemosarchive.com and it doesn't take me to the chat. Isn't there a way to code your IRC directly to your website like we did at www.themarinearena.com with a link that says "chat" at the top? it would certainly be way easier.
Intruding N313 and F014
you have to join the channel #sda once you are connected to the server.
Edit history:
Efreeti: 2014-06-03 08:32:22 am
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
I certainly don't mean to patronize, but as a veteran IRC user I just have to smile and shake my head at the phrasing "find your IRC" and "code your IRC directly".

But yes, using a client, whether it be a downloadable client or a web-client, after you /connect irc.speeddemosarchive.com, you will get a status screen for the server you are connected to.
To join the channel, type /join #sda

There are many easy-to-understand guides for IRC comments if you google it, and some (most) clients have additional functions and commands  to make it easier and faster to use.