Sad
<- 12345678
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I must simply laugh.
Reminder that if you have a commentator please let me know here or on Skype (eLmaGus1988).

Quote from Stonhedge:
I found a job Shocked , can I be moved 18h00 - 23h00 CET or Sunday ?

i moved you to Thursday 19:40 CET, tell me if thats okay

Quote from yoshipro101:
reminder to add portal2

Estimate and category?

Quote from TrUShade:
So I am going to have to withdraw my Kirby's Dream Land 2. I just haven't had the effort to practice the game and would rather not show a bad run of the game. Someone else can take that time to show off there game. I will still do Kirby's Dream Land 1 though, I have been practicing that game more then the other one.

Sorry again.

dont worry about it things do happen Smiley
It's ok for me, thanks Smiley
Pudding%
If you want, I could run Crystalis (NES) in place of Kirby's Dream Land 2. It was roughly the same estimate and I'm already in practice for it.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Dragondarch:
If you want, I could run Crystalis (NES) in place of Kirby's Dream Land 2. It was roughly the same estimate and I'm already in practice for it.

i found a replacement but i am pretty sure you will get your chance, i cant imagine there is not gonna be another dropout so ill keep it in mind thanks Smiley
Gonna ask this again here: would it be possible to swap Soul Blazer with Serious Sam? Just an hour later would help me really much on my time schedule or it might get really close
Alright so work is being a pain in the side right now.

They can't decide whether I am on nights or mornings and they didn't let me have Thursday off.

Is there any way I can move my Super Mario World 96 Exit run? Either later in the day on Thursday (8pm EST - 3am EST) or on Saturday?
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Jenja:
Gonna ask this again here: would it be possible to swap Soul Blazer with Serious Sam? Just an hour later would help me really much on my time schedule or it might get really close

Did it for now, need some type of confirmation from Tezur0 though that its okay.

Quote from Kakusho:
Alright so work is being a pain in the side right now.

They can't decide whether I am on nights or mornings and they didn't let me have Thursday off.

Is there any way I can move my Super Mario World 96 Exit run? Either later in the day on Thursday (8pm EST - 3am EST) or on Saturday?

What time did you have in mind for Saturday? i could look for a swap then, i might be able to force you to 8PM EST Thursday with some work otherwise Smiley

Another general announcement: I will be finishing up restreamer schedule and some google docs with instructions for people Sunday night/monday morning, so be sure to check back in this thread about that.

ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR TIMESLOT PLEASE TELL ME NOW THANKS Smiley
I can do pretty much any time on Saturday. Anything from 3am EST till about 10pm EST
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Kakusho:
I can do pretty much any time on Saturday. Anything from 3am EST till about 10pm EST

I had to put you at Thursday 10:10-11:45 PM EST, i hope thats okay for you
I may possibly be starting a new job soon, if there are any changes in my schedule, I will notify as soon as I know something. At the moment, I'm good though.
it starts today? what's the channel?
I must simply laugh.
Alright Information regarding Scrubathon:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YEdRu_CErcBWS5sNtea9rPTP0CofDRMTjGDgrrTxhpY/edit#gid=0
(Restreamer Schedule)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16KHW0kFO8ug59yu1JH_0lBMq35C8ZvwkEf3uO2m_0O0/edit
(General Information on how to Stream your game during the Marathon)

I will add a link to the 16:9 layout once Deuceler sends it to me.

Marathon starts in about 26 hours from this post on twitch.tv/elmagus
Feudal Family Lord
cannot log into the mumble...asking for paSSword
This suck but i Have to Withdraw my SMB3 any% Warpless Speedrun, I'm really sorry for the doing this while the Marathon started.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Aknoid:
This suck but i Have to Withdraw my SMB3 any% Warpless Speedrun, I'm really sorry for the doing this while the Marathon started.

bad, but at least you notified me 12 hours beforehand
Quote from eLmaGus-:
Quote from Kakusho:

I had to put you at Thursday 10:10-11:45 PM EST, i hope thats okay for you

Yep that time is fine. Looking forward to my run Smiley
i'm a GOD
i have to replace my powered up run with double d xxl or one of my other runs, or someone elses if you prefer. My PSP has been bad recently and it makes doing a run on it extremely difficult.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from yoshipro101:
i have to replace my powered up run with double d xxl or one of my other runs, or someone elses if you prefer. My PSP has been bad recently and it makes doing a run on it extremely difficult.

you can play Double D XXL instead
Hello fans doom, I completed the 59 minutes speedrun with Doom 3.
Here we have video..

// eXcrem
Very Thanks..!!
Why would you post this in Scrubathon 2?