Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Damn it Claude - now I have to promise flying Dixie. I'll only agree to a race if we do OG Bramble
Game: inFamous: Festival of Blood
Category: any%
Estimate: 0:30:00
I should be available all three proposed weekends.
Game: Super Mario World
Category: 96 Exit
Estimate: 1:35:00
Available: Can't do the November dates (too close to Thanksgiving and are blacked out), but I should be able to do the December ones with enough notice. Will have to request them off and see. (will be able to do my run before or after work if I need to)

PB 1:23:52 | Video -
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
eLmaGus- Don't accept this guy ^^^ obviously some low-tier AlttP scrub trying to play SMW
Game: Final Fantasy VI
Category: any% (with sketch glitch)
Estimate: 4:20:00
Game: Breath of Fire (GBA)
Estimate: 4:00:00
Available: End of November, 1st weekend of December.
Hi! i was really sad to be left out of a lot of marathons, but now i feel better so I like to try once again!

Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/akn0id

Game: Super Mario Bros. 3
Estimate: 1:00:00
Available: all dates

Game: The Jetsons Cogswell's Caper (NES)
Estimate: 0:30:00 
Available: All dates.
Edit history:
Raikou99: 2014-09-30 07:18:38 pm
Tomba! YA YA YA
Game: Tomba!
Estimate: 1:00:00 (No PB video yet but i'm 1 minute from WR, once i have the WR ill update this with video)
Available: All dates

Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/raikou99
I must simply laugh.
Thank you all very much for submitting! I am amazed how many people want to play in this and it's gonna make me really sad to actually cut people out, but today I am going to start sorting things out and hopefully can give you guys info aswell!
Additionally I am going to try to have a preliminary schedule by the end of this week, so stay tuned!
twitch.tv/deadrobots
So I was apparently accepted into The Fast Force marathon which I forgot I even submitted too. And I don't know what day it is. But it's only a 1 hour run. so I'll let you know when it is in case it causes any conflicts. But hopefully it shouldn't.
I also got accepted to the fast force marathon.
Edit history:
Kefka14: 2014-10-01 01:38:28 pm
Same in regards to the fast force marathon. Also, how does the legend work on the spreadsheet? Are runs highlighted in red rejected? Green accepted? Nothing, means neither?
Seems like you're in need of availability info, so here's mine (in EDT, which appears to be what you're using):

Wednesday, December 10: not available
Thursday, December 11: 12 AM - 4 AM
Friday, December 12: 12 AM - 4 AM
Saturday, December 13: all 24 hours
Sunday, December 14: all 24 hours
I must simply laugh.
Yes I am currently highlighting Green as the ones that are in (unless somebody has schedule conflicts), red as the ones that i cut and am currently working on the white ones. like i said earlier i will probably take a few days and might even make some changes from green to red or red to green, i am not really sure yet.
i'm a GOD
tfw games i'm good at get cut and the one that gets accepted is arbitrary

i'm hype :3c
Trap Tower and Phantom Brave? I'm happy with that. I thought Disgaea might be a better choice since it's more popular but I like Phantom Brave better and it's more safe.

What is the JP vs NA ruling/preference on RPGs? I should've said in my post that I have the JP version of Phantom Brave and the NA version would be slower from text. I imagine it would add about 5 minutes to my estimate for the NA version because of that. If it's NA preference I'll get the NA Wii version to see how much slower it is for a better estimate.
Chameleon Twist has had perfect attendance at marathons this year. I see its streak continues. Get hype.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from PinkPajamas:
Trap Tower and Phantom Brave? I'm happy with that. I thought Disgaea might be a better choice since it's more popular but I like Phantom Brave better and it's more safe.

What is the JP vs NA ruling/preference on RPGs? I should've said in my post that I have the JP version of Phantom Brave and the NA version would be slower from text. I imagine it would add about 5 minutes to my estimate for the NA version because of that.

Disgaea was a little too long, would've liked to see that but after inspecting Phantom Brave i had to go with that one Smiley

Personally, I prefer if people play the faster version and make it up through commentary, so I would like to see the JP version. Smiley

Quote from Kefka14:
Chameleon Twist has had perfect attendance at marathons this year. I see its streak continues. Get hype.

It is a pretty good game!
The TrUest of Shades
Slightly sad no Resident Evil ORC, but I am good with your other choices. This should be fun Cheesy
I'm gonna have to go ahead and claim that my runs (however many there are) are gonna be on December 12th. Because that's my birthday! Which by the way, I changed my initial submissions and messaged Elmagus but they aren't showing? Not sure if it was seen or not, but I submitted more than just the five games listed for me. Anyway, just letting you guys know. Thanks, and can't wait to run and watch the marathon!
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Kefka14:
I'm gonna have to go ahead and claim that my runs (however many there are) are gonna be on December 12th. Because that's my birthday! Which by the way, I changed my initial submissions and messaged Elmagus but they aren't showing? Not sure if it was seen or not, but I submitted more than just the five games listed for me. Anyway, just letting you guys know. Thanks, and can't wait to run and watch the marathon!

shouldnt be a problem, i will keep December 12 in mind :>

in regards of additional submissions: i made the crucial mistake of being lazy and forgetting about adding them, will consider them tomorrow and decide then, im sorry for missing that
Quote from eLmaGus-:
Quote from Kefka14:

shouldnt be a problem, i will keep December 12 in mind :>

in regards of additional submissions: i made the crucial mistake of being lazy and forgetting about adding them, will consider them tomorrow and decide then, im sorry for missing that

Its fine! I wasn't upset or anything, I just figured it went unnoticed somehow. Thanks though!
DUDE! Hype! I was accepted! so pumped!
Party%
D2 and South Park got cut, kinda expected that, not even sad about it Cheesy
Question about Lufia 2? Is this gonna be a big race or do you cut out other runners in favor of only one running the game?
Edit history:
DeadRobots: 2014-10-02 02:37:40 am
twitch.tv/deadrobots
I'm really sorry. I actually forgot I even submitted Evoland. But I think I need to cancel it. I've started having softlock problems with it recently and it's been really bad. I was asking other runners about fixes and no one seems to have gotten it. So I'm worried about chancing running it if I might softlock halfway through. :/

I'm apparently forgetting a lot of stuff lately..... Goodluck with the marathon though. And sorry about my blundering.