--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Pikmin.html

Pikmin (ntscus) (gcn) [Low %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from jatenk:
Very nice run. The routing of this must've been a pain in the ass. Most mistakes are due to rng, most of which wouldn't have been able to foresee. Biggest mistake is the burning of some pikmin, he could've recovered faster from that, but since it didn't take too much time and since it's the biggest mistake in the run this is an easy accept. Dat close call @ final boss tho.

Quote from Boyo003:
Thank you for letting me take part in this verification process. I love Pikman and I'm glad to see a low% run. A/V is good and the game-play is solid. The Spotty Blubear clip is a great way to cut Distant Springs down to two days and doesn't appear to be a hack. The glitch on day 4 that creates the audio issue doesn't appear to be a hack either; though I wish it could be used more. If I were to estimate the time of this run it would be 1 hour 37 minutes 30 seconds. Overall great run!

Quote from Newtmanking:
I didn't see too many issues with this run, just a couple minor things.  A/V was good, no issues there.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zack 'PiePusher11' Maher!
Thread title:  
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Congratulations. A low% single-segment sounds tough in this game. I look forward to watching it.
Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this got through verification until just now! A couple things I'd like to say:

I timed the run to be 1:37:20. This is from start of the opening cutscene until the Secret Safe makes it back (how we always time All Parts races). Regarding the cutscene skipping, some of the audio does glitch. That has nothing to do with the recording, that's what the game does.

jatenk: I actually didn't do most of the routing myself. For the most part, I used Dragorn's route, with a few changes here and there to include some tricks that were discovered since his run (bombing the water gate, the bulbear clip, etc) and a couple route optimizations he must not have thought of.