Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/PhantasyStarOnline.html

Phantasy Star Online (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Ckarl Bobadine'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Phantasy Star Online (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/pso_20140211/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by April 26, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Insane Killer Robot
I'm kinda surprised this went to public verification when the last one didn't. Anyways...

A/V good, no cheating detected, although massive glitching. The meseta duping and weapon stacking glitches were done nicely. Enemies mutilated, bosses decimated, so even with somewhat bad level layouts and some minor mistakes, the run went very nicely. I have no idea if this run would obsolete the previous Ranger glitched run from a few months back, but if it does, I don't recall what the real-time timing on that previous one was. Now, this one is sub-1-hour, so I'm going to give it an accept for that. Although the runner does state that some time can be saved with better level layouts, but that is not really in the player's control either, so I'm going to let that change my verdict on this.
Vanilla H is mai waifu
A/V good, no cheating

I didn't know about the duping glitch, and it's a nice breaking one.
The run has some errors, but sometimes, it's hard to shoot on enemies, I have enough played this game to know that well.
Well, that's an ACCEPT for me.
As a runner of this game, I certainly know this game pretty well, so I'm gonna try this (and keep it really short unless, some more infos are needed.

A/V good, no cheating detected.

The duping glitch was okay. As he stated, he didn't get a lot of good maps except for caves and Ruins 2and there is no possible way to manipulate that consistently (There is one, but it wastes at least 40 seconds, and it still can give you the same map). Especially the last one is really important, cause the other variations lose around two minutes. Sadly, only the Shot dropped but it's not a big time saver anyways and it's only needed for bosses.

Besides from small mistakes (aiming is really hard and inaccurate sometimes), it's a solid run which gets an accept from me. And yes, It can be much faster, if the maps weren't a big part of it.
Decision posted.