--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Nox.html

Nox (Any %) (Segmented) [Character: Conjurer]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Pjoxt:
Good route. The runner skips getting armor & other things that would make it easier in a single segment / rta run, and uses very risky strategies in a few places. Didn't see any big execution errors.

Video quality isn't the best but I've accepted worse. Good audio quality.

Estimated time of run 37:27 without time penalties from amount of segments.

Accept.

Quote:
Audio is good, video could be better, but it's acceptable. No cheating detected.

Looks good to me overall, so I'll go ahead and accept it.

Quote from gammadragon:
Route and execution is excellent. It's clear that the runner has put a lot of effort into this run. It is a showcase of many cool tricks and glitches.

My only complaint is the video quality. Text is difficult to read due to pixellation and there are some points at which the video stops (there's an example at 0:26 in segment 6, picking up the Burn spellbook). However, it's not so bad as to detract from the run's positives, so it's acceptable.

Audio quality is good. Maybe a little quiet but that can easily be fixed.

Accept.

A: Run time: 38m 13s
B: Segmentation penalty: 0.5 * 26 = 13s
C: Loading time: 2m 58s
Adjusted run time: A + B - C = 35m 28s

Note that run time is from after character creation to the final blow on Hecubah and loading time includes level/map transitions and in-game cut scenes. Character levelups are not included in the loading time adjustment because they are skippable.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Maik 'Onin' Biekart!
Thread title:  
Woo, just barely missed the 3-month deadline! Cheesy

Glad it's finally through. Sorry for the video issues but old games can be a pain, hopefully Nate can work some magic before it's posted (in like 3 more months).
Might be magic...
Sorry - my fault for failing to read the new verification instructions... congrats Smiley