1 page
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/NinjaGaidenBlack.html

Ninja Gaiden Black (pal) (xb360) [Any %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'JTB123'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ninja Gaiden Black (pal) (xb360) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verification Files


Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Fine (I do have one question: In the parts of the game where you have a Lava or Fire effect near the middle of the screen a White line appears on the right-hand edge, Is that normal or some strange effect of the recording software?)
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Basically flawless, there are a few skips here and there but this run is largely done as intended by the developer, 99% of the fighting is excellent, with the other 1% due to AI obnoxiousness, segmenting happens as I would have expected with each segmented being well planned out and fantastically executed. This game is very unforgiving and I'm in awe that the runner can do Boss battles in seconds which would take me Minutes (lots of Minutes)

Absolute ACCEPT

(Also that Oxygen Cylinder skip with the Elixers was great)
I'm not that familiar with the game, but it didn't take long to realize that this run was very well done. The only section that looked a bit questionable to me was chapter 10, which contained several mistakes. That doesn't take much away from the run as a whole though. Solid effort!

Decision posted.