Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Ninja Baseball Bat Man (ntscus) (arcade) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Character: Ryno]

Verifier Responses

Quote from PJ:
A/V are great, no signs of cheating.

I could talk for a long time about the strats Murph used in this run, but he covered them way better in his comments than I ever could.  The extent of his routing is immediately apparent, and his execution was pretty spot-on for most of the run.  He had really good luck with enemies walking into his thunder kicks exactly when they needed to, and with his super actually hitting enemies instead of not doing anything.

Ryno is super OP, thunder kick is super OP, Murph is super OP.  Definite accept.  Shoutouts to the baseball mitt in stage 1 that did a frame-perfect wiggletron.

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good, no cheating detected. Pretty damn solid run, even with some of the mistakes that were made and the RNG not being all that nice in a few cases. Easily accepting this, because Thunder Kick.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V good. No cheating detected.

THUNDERKICK. Seeing this game for the first time at the event was just pure fun. 4 player completely destroying an arcade game like that is a sight to behold. And now this solo run comes along and does the same!

Easily an accept for me.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Sean 'MURPHAGATOR!' Murphy!
Thread title:  
Terraffirmative!
Hey thanks guys! Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at routing Stick in the future to put more pressure on PJ to do Roger.
Is PJ
Quote from MURPHAGATOR!:
Hey thanks guys! Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at routing Stick in the future to put more pressure on PJ to do Roger.

Hey, it's out of my hands.  My board broke and I'm too lazy to send it to get fixed.

Also, other stuff.