Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm addicted to games
FYI to all the lurkers, I've posted a new update to the Quake section with 7 marathon demos.
Thread title:  
Very nice set of marathon demos! I got a couple of demos that I've either been too lazy to send in or simply just forgot about. I got a question though; is it OK if I submit an episode marathon that occurred in a full game run? I got a pretty good ep4 in a run but seeing as it was a part of a full game run I start e4m1 with 95 hp.

rip Evan =(
I'm addicted to games
I think that would be fine coolkid.
sda loyalist
Could demtool it if necessary :p
Edit history:
OpenGL: 2014-12-04 06:48:40 pm
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
what? evan is gone? i just dropped in and saw this shocking news, hes even two years younger than me!
and long time no see guyz, i am mostly out of the scene but i missed you all, and i enjoyed the old days doing runs, its a pity that life is always busy.
and i've run half-marathon for 3 times since guangzhou marathon race was founded, i am going to challenge full marathon in 4 hours next year!
It is great to see new Id records! There are still new people recording runs for Quake!
I wonder how much time did it take him to beat those records.
Hey Ho Let's Go
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I posted anything in here. In fact, I haven't been visiting SDA much recently either, but I'm happy to see someone is still making demos, and they're iD demos! I was most impressed by the episode 4 run, but they're all well above average. I almost feel tempted to do some running of my own...

Also, hi Nolan! :-)
I'm addicted to games
Hi!

More demos have been sent in during the last week but unfortunately I didn't have time to post them. Expect them in about 3 week after I get home from AGDQ.