--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not a walrus
It will probably get removed, yes.
I'm addicted to games
A bit late, but congratulations and thanks for beating Prime down so much.
<(^_^)>
Quote from Radix:
A bit late, but congratulations and thanks for beating Prime down so much.

Is this a sign? will Radix come back to running prime games? :O
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
iirc, a faster run can take out multiple old runs at the same time. the old escape should be going down along the any% records beaten.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-07-20 02:34:55 pm
Not a walrus
It will, soon as Miles sends us his run comments. >_>

Edit: And apparently a commentary track.
Edit history:
Richard Parker: 2013-07-24 02:28:26 pm
Richard Parker: 2013-07-24 02:25:49 pm
Quote from MASTER-88:
Quote:
Frigate was very good. Escape was decent.

WTF decent. Are you better? Its crush current escape runs in SDA so easily.

This run not includes nothing decent. There is only awesome things and IIRC its includes 4-5 minor errors.

Quote:
Then to make matters worse, he picks up Thermal Visor. Thermal Visor only costs a couple seconds at most to pick up, and Metroid Prime's second phase is near impossible to 2-pool without it, but remember the metroid2002 slogan: "impossible is nothing". It's disappointing that he didn't take that to heart.

Thats will never happen on speedruns. Im not sure is it TAS possible

Yeah, TAS prime and any gamecube game is really easy, i've already tasing prime games beating all the record times of here.
the player can disguise a little dexterity, making it seem like he's playing in real time, but there's no need to do a perfect tas, just one hard to improve is enough, in fact: there some tas games already in sda, very moderate, but recorded in emulator.
<(^_^)>
Um. what?

Also yay for troll accounts that spread more false rumors.
Edit history:
Richard Parker: 2013-07-24 03:36:35 pm
Richard Parker: 2013-07-24 03:17:35 pm
Quote from kirbymastah:
Um. what?

Also yay for troll accounts that spread more false rumors.

Please do not make that kind comments if you are an ignorant: here is your "False Rumor"
http://tasvideos.org/Movies-GC-Stars-Moons.html

"I" and anyone can Tas all metroid games"
u.u
Please do not make stupid comments if you have no idea what anyone is talking about in the first place.
Quote from Onin:
Please do not make stupid comments if you have no idea what anyone is talking about in the first place.

come on mad guy 0.o, someone just ask for gamecube tas and i answered, please read all comments firs.
They asked for a specific trick in a TAS. You don't know what anyone is talking about.
okay okay.. i don't know what anyone is talking about = yes.
                  is possible tas metroid prime = yes.
happy?
WRT TASing Metroid Prime, the TAS team abandoned it because it emulates badly (specifically, the doors open at entirely the wrong times, which means that the TAS time can easily get much faster than is possible in realtime due to emulator glitch on occasion). So comparing TAS times with realtime times for Metroid Prime is utterly foolish at the moment, even more so than comparing TAS times with realtime times in general.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Great run. It seemed very optimized in most places. I liked how you used tons of scan dashes to squeeze out a second here and a second there. Any plans to write comments?
Edit history:
Pneub: 2013-11-13 02:20:31 pm
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Edit: And apparently a commentary track.

Any word on the commentary track, or did that fall through?

vvv Cool thanks vvv
Not a walrus
If Miles ever does one we'll put it up, but other than that I don't know.
Edit history:
MASTER-88: 2013-11-15 04:10:27 am
Master-88
Pretty sad to see there is not any comments about run.  This is probably best run entire SDA, but runner don`t take the time write any words.

This look runner "who care" this run. I know Miles working that so long, several months he spend time drop time 0:59 to 0:58. 0:58 to to 0:57 was really hard & long way. Finally 0:57 to 0:56. But why runner doensn´t care make any comments? I can´t understand this. Writing comment definitely take less time than this run. I´ll hope see this comment too.
I'm pretty sure he will do it eventually, but he is kinda taking forever.
Fierce Competitor
I wanted to say that Metroid Prime is one of my favorite games. I watched almost the entire run and it was very impressive! Great job Miles! I for one view Metroid Prime as a big game that took me a while to complete so a run like this is mind-blowing a little. I want to see some runs in the future from Miles.