--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Metal Morph (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Patrick 'PJ' DiCesare!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Metal Morph (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/metalmorph-20170730/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Is PJ
Sorry for actually submitting this.  For those brave souls who are actually going to help verify this, I'd recommend listening to the audio commentary.  If you don't want to download the video from SDA, I uploaded a copy (with commentary) to Youtube.  A clean upload is also on Youtube, linked in the description.

Thanks in advance!
Edit history:
Sonikkustar: 2017-08-07 07:55:03 pm
The Great Farming Empire
A/V Quality - Good
No cheating present.

Looks to be fairly solid. Then again, there's not much you can do on a game with such erroneous game design choices. Regardless, This is definitely a good run and is a clear Accept in my book.

Can't wait to see Hard mode at a GDQ.
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is good.
No cheating detected on PJ's part. The game on the other hand...

This game is horrible. It was horrible at AGDQ 2013 and it is horrible now. PJ has given us a run of this pile of alloy masquerading as a game. He gets through the platforming parts in good time and with few errors. The shooter sections go by and the game does everything it can to stop PJ bar crashing.

I accept this run for publication. Please don't play this game again.
Always a pleasure to see what PJ has been up to. Even though this run doesn't give me a strong urge to try it out, the run was overall well done and entertaining to watch (and listen to the audio commentary). While there is still quite a lot of room for improvement, it's the type of game where that can be excused to a certain extent.

Accept
Decision posted.
Just a small thing: can this game be run in ILs potentially?
Is PJ
There's no stage select beyond stage 4, but there's a code that allows you to skip levels.  I suppose if someone *really* wanted to, they could do ILs, but I guess that's true for most games.