Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 130 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Welcome, new people! Don't hesitate to ask about the submission procedure or whatever you're not sure about. We could use more runs coming into verification. Check out the "read this first" post under "new users" though.
I'm Retro Reviver.
I don't really speedrun myself, but I more or less like to do commentary and voice overs for various speedrunning events, be in on the SpeedGaming tournaments or on the SM64 Romhack Speedrunning Marathon.
Hi !
I'm starting to speedrun old SMS games.

aiming for some leaderboards !

Z
Hello to everyone from me as well. Excited to have found this community as I feel like I share so many things with you guys. Hope everyone's doing well.
Hi! I've been running Batman Arkham games for the last year or so and finally bothered to set myself up here.
Edit history:
Peregrine: 2018-11-05 08:40:36 am
I'm Peregrine, also known as MisterMole and Luminosity. I just made an account and look forward to reading up on what everyone has to say about stuff here.
Hey all, I'm Sui. I'm currently running a game called Dusty's Revenge, which you might be mistaken as thinking it's a beat-'em-up with a fun art style and occasional clunkiness. I'm new to this whole speedrunning gig and generally consider myself not that great at video games, but hey; I'll still do my best.
I'm a Lover Old PC Gaming Era
Hi, let me introduce myself , I'm a collector of old gameplays recorded on VHS, VCR and DVD about 1980's, 1990's and 2000's and Old Demos (dem_files recorded in-game) from PC Games.
And I will make a post dedicated to both Hobbies.

Many thanks for reading and accepting me.
Hey all, I'm HotDogger.

I like discussing about video games in general, as well as narrowing down the best aspects in them. I registered here in hopes of finding like-minded people.
Welcome new folks! It's a long effort to get a speedrun to the point of having SDA-grade quality, depending on the game of course. Set you goals high and make it a long-term goal! The basic reason that you might want to submit a run to us in addition to just getting it on the leaderboards is that the audience (everyone who played the game and even many who didn't) shouldn't have to come to you or to the tiny corner of the internet where the runners are to see your run. Instead, don't you think it deserves some commentary and a proud induction into the big gallery that SDA hosts, with a special mention on the front page when it's truly ready to be shared with the world?

Looking forwards to what you can come up with, but be patient!
Delete my account please, thanks
potato potato potato
Yo I'm Thermospore from Alaska. I mostly run Super Meat Boy, Croc 2 GBC, and Croc 2 PC. I also like to collect CDs, records, cassettes, digital audio files, really any type of music storage medium. Currently attending uni for electrical engineering. I came here to post in the legendary Croc 2 PC thread
Hi all!

We're a startup from Sweden trying to create a way to introduce yourself as a gamer. Think of it as the gaming version of a CV or a LinkedIn profile for your worklife.

We will post a thread showing you a preview of our work so far, where any feedback is much appreciated. Hope you'll like it!
Hi, I'm Sam. Looking for gaming help.
Hello there. I'm Pandora, a Chilean Speedrunner and game designer.

I like to research/route/run undeveloped games. I've done a ton of work for Hybrid Heaven [N64], Hocus Pocus [DOS] and The Lost Vikings 2 [SNES].

Right now I'm concentrating in Eternal Darkness [GC]
Hi, don't mind me - I'm just a random speedrunner looking to ask an SDA related question. Excuse the short introduction please and thank you.
Hello everyone! Name's Lopes, Martin Lopes. Happy to be here, to meet all of you and talk about everything! I live in Boston with my wife and two dogs. I am afraid of having kids, I don't think that I am responsible enough. I hope that it will change someday. I honestly think that having two dogs is much better, I love dogs with all my heart!
Edit history:
sliverjazz: 2018-12-27 08:24:05 pm
so good, first time long time
I am Usednapkin. I came here looking to take a game and grind the fuck out of it. I almost picked halo 2 because i love sword cancelling and the physics ofthe game but i remembered an old pc game i used to play, Hot Wheels Crash!, so I'll probs be running that. It seems i cant find shit on it, so thatll be fun taking the game apart (oc donut steel).
Personally i have a lot of vidya experience. I was like #10 on global points for tf2 on the xbox. Everyone else was a glitcher so i wqs probs number 2 or 3. I know there was a better spy then me but i was pretty set on Engineer. The game was glitched to fuck and i used to do some fun stuff, especially with the hacking. Im good at shooters. Used to run expert on l4d. I end up liking valve game because their glitches are top tier because of the Source Engine. I played halo 2 a lot. Dark souls a lot. Uh... CRPGs, although i like fucking around and roleplaying more.  Played a lot of oblivion. But yeah hi. Also i play alot of dota. Like 6k hours or something altho only 3k mmr. I dropped down to 1.9k and been just spamming am to rise but if im not in the mood i wont play so i dont lose from just bad farming or something so its been taking me awhile. Yo
HI, im shade_the, I speedrun mainly guild wars 1, but have worked on some other games as well that wouldnt normally have runs for them. Eventually I would like to have an official SDA run of some of these games but interacting with the community is just a step in the right direction.
Hello, I like playing video games and I never really tried speedrunning that much but I thought why not give it a shot
Good day! My name is Josh, but my online moniker is Gustaff (from The Misadventures of Tron Bonne). I have followed SDA for quite some time (07 or 08 or 09 or somewhere around there). I missed CGDQ live, but watched every video prior to AGDQ 2011. Speed running has always interested me Super Mario Bros 2 (USA) was the first game I would "speed run". Whenever I went to visit my grandparents, I would jump right on their NES, plop in SMB2 and play through it all in a day. As I got more into it, I would record my attempts on a VHS tape and watch them back. My best time is 11:45 and is still sitting somewhere on a VHS. I have since dabbled in speed running but not been able to put much focus into it. I finally decided to give it another go and figured positing on the SDA forums is a great place to start. This will also give me an excuse to get back into streaming. I am excited to finally be here and hope to talk to you all soon!
ok? ok here it is
Phantom Unit
Hello i'm Azu, I play MGS series, but mainly MGS2 on European Extreme Big Boss conditions for the main game. For the other options (e.g. Snakes Tales), I try to avoid killing and getting alerts or using rations. :3