Sad
<- 1  -   of 130 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hi!

I'm lavkian, and I became interested in speedrunning ever since watching GDQ 2012, but only last year was I inspired to start speedrunning myself, after seeing cleartonic's Dragon Quest 3 SFC run at RPG Limit Break. I'm active in the Dragon Quest RTA and Dragon Warrior Randomizer communities, and I plan on learning Link's Awakening DX this year so that I can take part in their randomizer community as well.
Hello, I'm KaiserKreuz, your average gamer. I've only speedran games I could (because I can only own PAL versions of old games, and I have nothing newer than a Wii at home.) Thus, I only run very few games, like OFF and Odin Sphere. I plan to run some games on emulator, but it's not something I should go for yet.
Hello everyone, I'm Tyler.  I just discovered speedrunning last year and started running around the middle of 2017.  I just run Phantasy Star IV but maybe one day I'll dip into other games.  The speedrunning communities have been a joy and have led me to other ways to tinker with my video game hobby such as tapping RGB output of old systems and picking up soldering.  Cheers!
Hello I'm Genoaka and I really love Chocobo's Dungeon <3
The Aspiring Runner
Hello, I'm Stonecoldhard1101. My interest in speedrunning goes back to 2007 when I saw a Super Mario 64 16 Star run video on YouTube for the first time and it completely blew my mind. However, I had not watched any more speedruns that is until 2013 when I looked at one of Stivitybobo's World Record videos for Banjo-Kazooie and eventually led me to Twitch. Then I started speedrunning in October of 2014 with Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64. Since that time I have ventured into Star Fox 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Wave Race 64, and Pokemon Snap. Speedrunning has been a great hobby for me. 
Hi! I am here solely to post about RPG Limit break. Sorry about that! I tend to play Western RPGs.
I recently got into speedrunning last year with my first speedgame Skylar & Plux (new 3d platformer). I have since started speedrunning games like Sonic R (my main game), Sobic 06, Bubsy 3D and Spiderman web of fire on 32x. Looking for an RPG to run next! My twitch is petesgameroom
hello i'm sloa, i mainly run RPG Speedruns but do dabble in horror and some zelda speedruns
Greetings, friends!

I'm a big fan of Dragon Quest speedrunning since watching DQ3 SFC-version, and I've been playing "Roto Series" (Dragon Quest 1~3) SFC-remaster versions for almost two years.  DQ3SFC is my favorite ^^

Best of luck, and have fun~
Hello all,

I just joined this site.  I intend to speedrun what I think is one of the most underrated and under-appreciated games for the NES - Mission Impossible.
Hello,I'm a Japanese speedruner,and Dragon Quest lover.I like Roto series SFC version as speedruns.
I hope these very exciting speedrun will spread all over the world.
Welcome everyone! Hope the site proves useful.
Quote from bmw:
Hello all,

I just joined this site.  I intend to speedrun what I think is one of the most underrated and under-appreciated games for the NES - Mission Impossible.

I'm very interested in this. I agree that this is a good game. It would be awesome to read some updates in the forum if you don't mind sharing your progress.
Good luck!
Fitaurus here! Pleased to meet everyone! Been a fan of speedruns for a number of years. I've tried my hand at a couple of runs over the last couple of years, but planning to be more consistent with runs and streaming in general.
A Hawkeye draws near!
Hello everyone! My name is Hawkeye!

I am a casual gamer recently turned casual Twitch streamer and speedrunner. I have started my speedrunning career with Dragon Quest Builders for PS4 which I am submitting for RPG Limit Break 2018. For which I have join this forum for. But I hope to be a regular contributor to this forum.

Lover of all things Dragon Quest, as well as retro games i.e. Mega Man, Sonic, and Mario. Life time Trekkie, so live long and prosper my friends!
Yo! My name is Lumophile. I also go by Lumo and a select few choose to call me Lumpy. I found speedrunning because of AGDQ 2016 and quickly fell in love with Super Metroid speedruns so I tried my hand at it and started streaming on Twitch. Bad idea - I quickly learned that game is too technical for me, or at least it was then. I then picked up Donkey Kong Country after watching V0oid play and have run mostly DKC games since then. Recently, I picked up Animal Crossing and have a whole laundry list of other games waiting to be run including Glover, Pitfall (SNES), Descent (PC), and more. I don't think I'll ever be a WR caliber runner, but I'm still having fun with this for now and am really enjoying all of the friends I'm making along the way.
I'm riku, I'm a speedrunner, I'm awesome, and I like Kingdom Hearts.
Quote from ktwo:
Quote from bmw:
Hello all,

I'm very interested in this. I agree that this is a good game. It would be awesome to read some updates in the forum if you don't mind sharing your progress.
Good luck!

Will do.  I started a thread in the Older Consoles forum for this with some video footage.
Hi everyone,

I've been around the speedrunning community for a few years, but have never gotten around to making an SDA account until now. I run a mix of games: RPGs like Pokemon and Dragon Quest, platformers like Mega Man and Mario, and some other random games like Antichamber and BattleTanx.

My runs vary in quality based on my interest, but I love learning new games and try to just have fun!
Hey everyone, I'm trojandude12! I have been speedrunning for about 1.5 years now, and my main games are Ori and the Blind Forest & Final Fantasy XIII.  I also do some chill casual like WoW raiding and CSGO.  I'm from Orange County, CA and I love me some sports!
Hi all, I'm RPGchick...or RPGc for short. I've taken up speed running RPGs in the last year. I greatly enjoy older SNES and PS1 RPGs.
Hi everyone
Edit history:
Dinor: 2018-02-12 12:12:48 am
Hi I'm Daniel, and I've followed SDA for quite some time, and mostly on Speedrunslive. Księgowa Kraków Smiley
Welcome new people! Looking forwards to those finished runs if you are of a mind to submit here.