Ice Climber (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'pidipajt'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ice Climber (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/iceclimber-20150419/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 30, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: there are a few mistakes throughout, it still looks like a good attempt, however I hope the runner keeps at it to improve this time.

weak accept (for the most part a mistake 1 minute into an attempt should probably be a reset)
A/V good, no cheating detected

I agree that this is a good run that could be better.  I can't say I've heard of a big speedrunning scene for this game, either.  Overall, I'd say it's good enough for a first submission.

Accept
I've played this quite a lot casually (it's a really fun game for 2 players). Overall, the run is really good. The route looked well thought out (even though I can't comment on the details). The execution was also good with lots of skillful positioning to minimize block breaking and generally very nice timing throughout in a lot of tight spots. The hit boxes of the platforms in this game make it a challenge to just reliably jump up one level (you have to play the game to fully understand how hard this really is). The few mistakes related to this problem are less than I expected, but the game punishes each one by quite severe time losses. There is definitely time to be saved, but that would take a lot of effort. Good job!

Accept
A/V: good
cheating: none
I'm hesitant about giving this a pass because of the mistakes some I think avoidable especially early in the run in level 3. this game looks simpler than it looks all thanks to the bird and the rough controls. very weak Accept
Decision posted.