Edit history:
Goobi: 2013-08-11 07:07:00 pm
Goobi: 2013-08-11 07:06:52 pm
Goobi: 2013-08-11 07:06:47 pm
Goobi: 2013-08-11 07:06:38 pm
Goobi: 2013-08-11 07:06:37 pm
welcome to the goob show
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
romscout said you guys needed help getting the tracker set up on a server somewhere. Can whoever's going to be running the server PM me and I can try to help you get it set up? Since it's a django app there's no "one size fits all" method of setting it up, it depends on what's available on the server.

Let him know about this, he said he added you on Skype so hopefully that works for you.  Thanks for helping us with this.

and @Onin, you'll have to ask JaggerG about that one Tongue
Edit history:
exe: 2013-08-12 03:53:14 pm
from PAListan
Practise went well and i got a New WR in Gex 64: EtG any% (1:00:14)
http://www.twitch.tv/exe_de/c/2740400

Hope my english commentating is good enough to explain the things and i hope that i'm not to nervous to play for a bigger amount of viewers and try to speed english too. ^^
But i'm very motivated so i give my best for this and for the animals!
welcome to the goob show
awesome exe! Congrats!

I'm sure you'll do fine, plus we will be in the Mumble with you, so don't get too nervous Smiley
No pain, no gain
Alright! Just wanted to check in. Right now, FF4 is pretty much done. With Beethoven's 2nd, at worse case scenario, it'll be 15:00. That's with a heckuva lot of deaths. I'm whittling the game down to the WR time, but I'm still a couple minutes off.  If you want, you can shorten the estimate, but having a time buffer might not be the worst idea.

I'm excited! Fun stuff coming up.
welcome to the goob show
Time buffers = good in my book Smiley Should be fun!

12 hours away.  Hope everyone is ready Cheesy
from PAListan
Oh no Feedback for this Marathon?
Ok, then i'll give it a try:

This was my first Marathon and i think you (Goobi and her team) did an amazing job! I'm sure that's a lot of work to plan a Marathon and you did this well.
I'm happy that we could collect some money for the animals and had some fun during the Marathon.

I hope that you plan a next Marathon in the future...and then i'll promise that my english is a little bit better ^^'
welcome to the goob show
Thanks exe! It was great to have you in the marathon.

Just as an update, all emails for prizes have been sent out to winners, so make sure you check the email you use for Paypal (and double check your spam folder) to see if you got an email from us about a prize.

Thanks everyone for all of your support, donations, and helping to spread the word throughout the marathon!