Sad
<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Metal + Speed = Life
Nice nightclub run still.. I've looked for time trials of cradle but really can't find anything faster then 14 minutes. If anyone can find a time it would be cool ^_^
The name's Sheldor. InfiniteSheldor.
What difficulty is Cradle's TT on?

Edit: Operative. Sounds easy enough.
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah, only place to save time is how fast you can get through the first checkpoint. 13:31 is my time so far, went to Ottawa with my girlfriend today so I'd I get back not to late I'll try to bring that down.
The first part... As in, making sure Natalya doesn't take too much damage?
Metal + Speed = Life
Her taking damage isn't a problem, but the guards tend to split up and go everywhere so that can lose some time. I'm not sure how quickly the section can  be done, so  I'll start timing it soon, I'll see what my best time to clear first checkpoint after a good amount of tries, and I'll aim for that while doing attempts
I'm just going to ask... You do know that if Natalya takes damage she stops working, so you lose time, right?
Metal + Speed = Life
I wasn't sure at first, but yeah she does, each wave can be cleared in about 42-44 seconds when done quickly. This checkpoint is so troll Sad
Yeah. But hey, at least it's only the first checkpoint. And that the final checkpoint is a QTE, not the boss
So i just finished my first full-game 007 classic speedrun. 3:50:07. Awful run and I can save over an hour from that. That's what happens when you don't practice before runs!
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2016-06-07 04:07:54 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
In 1 segment? That's pretty awesome man, if you ask me, simply completing Classic in one sitting is an accomplishment. Do you have video? I would actually watch it ^_^

Edit: Got my Cradle TT down to 13:07. I feel it's starting to be a good time, however I messed up Trev and loaded the checkpoint quick, got it 2nd try. I'd like to get to 12:45, I'll see how it goes.
I haven't highlighted my run yet but it's in my past broadcasts on my twitch channel. I'm going to do more runs later this week. I have over an hour of easy time save so i wanna get that going. After Archives it turned into a somewhat fast casual playthough. i was starting to get a little frustrated but after practicing some more i feel more confident. Hopefully my next run won't be bad.
okay, i highlighted my run. Be aware that it's pretty bad. Here's a link to the run: https://www.twitch.tv/fitterspace/v/71207077
I want to do another run sometime this week so hopefully it'll be better than this. 007 Classic difficulty in a full-game settings is absolutely ridiculous but I want to keep going with it. I know there is so much improvement that can be done and my times are only gonna get better from here.
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2016-06-08 12:45:33 am
Metal + Speed = Life
No worries man, I just enjoy watching anyone elses progress in this game.
Messing up Trev in Cradle loses more time then I thought, and I've optimized the first checkpoint much smoother then before. Cradle TT down to 12:27 now. New goal ------> 12:20

Good luck for full game classic, and keep in mind... Running Operative ILs was very easy for me, I beat most segmented times for Wii ILs, have fastest time in all levels except Tank, and Airfield which I tied.
Of the 14 level TTs, I have 10 of the fastest... I can guarantee I would not keep up with you in Classic, I think what your doing is awesome, keep at it!! You've got some serious skill ^_^
thanks, man. i appreciate that! I'm gonna do another attempt at 007 classic today since i've practiced a little bit more. Hopefully i'll get sub 3 pretty soon and then we'll talk about sub 2:30.
I've been cleaning out my HDD on my laptop in an attempt to get it working with my Elgato again, so I can do full-game runs. I'd love to do some 00 Classic too.

And yeah James, your ILs are INSANE man, keep it up! thumbsup
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2016-06-08 04:45:12 pm
just finished a 3:10:31 007 classic run. I can still save 30 minutes. 10 minutes in Tank alone. That level was so bad in my run. Other than that it was a decent run. Archives was solid and Solar was really good except for one part of it.
https://www.twitch.tv/fitterspace/v/71345835
Metal + Speed = Life
Watched most of your run, was really good, some levels had really good times.

I needed a break from cradle so I looked back at other TTs to see what I could improve. Worked on Jungle for a bit this morning and beat my 7:19. I figure I might get as well keep at it for a bit before going back to cradle.

Metal + Speed = Life
I keep expecting to wake up.. Unvelievable

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Nice man!
Metal + Speed = Life
Awesome TT of Cradle completed!!!
Even though I can't record, I keep notes for TTs especially, but also for the levels I have more difficulty on. I also keep track of splits with an app on my phone, so I generally have a good estimate on what I can achieve. Sum of bests for Cradle TT is now 12:11.. So I will give it another few days and see if I can beat this again ^_^

Why is that picture preview so off compared to the others Tongue

But seriously man, nice time. And splits on your phone for TTs? Sure... Wink
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2016-06-15 09:18:47 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah it's called Msplit... I don't  time the whole level, just between checkpoints, or timing how fast I could clear each wave of guards. Before I used the app, I would write down how much time was left on the timer at every checkpoint, and keep track of best segments.
I have Msplit too... For some reason Tongue
Metal + Speed = Life
Sum of bests for Cradle TT 12:06, but no PB 😞,  about 2 weeks now of Cradle so to prevent myself from going crazy I'm slowly going to start working on Carrier TT. Going to be hard definitely, but I really like this level at least.
I like Carrier too. Nightclub is my favourite level though. When you've played that level as much as I have, the opening section with the walking and the cutscenes aren't annoying Tongue