--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Aithere: 2016-08-20 05:59:17 pm
Aithere: 2016-08-20 01:07:51 pm
Hello SDA,

In April, Gerrick1 organized a Star Ocean Relay which had met with solid success from both those who participated in it and from the general Twitch public. For the upcoming year, I'd like to see who would be interested in a general tri-Ace mararhon for 2017.

Other than the Star Ocean series, there are known runners for other tri-Ace series and titles such as Valkyrie Profile, Resonance of Fate and Infinite Undiscovery. I feel that this is a good way to showcase those games to a broader audience, since there is obviously more than just Star Ocean. Of course, Star Ocean titles would be in the marathon as well.

Preliminary Q&A

Any specific dates?
I would like to see if the marathon could be on a weekend in March (one month earlier than the SO Relay 2016), since tri-Ace was founded in March 1995.

What about Final Fantasy 13-2 and Lightning Returns?
They are tri-Ace games, but since they're already showcased in larger events such as the FF Relay, there's preference for other tri-Ace titles over these two. It is also awkward to have 13-2 and LR in a marathon, but not the original FF13.

There's also a tri-Ace Speedrun Discord which you can join here: https://discord.gg/jxXzMEu
Thread title:  
I express valid interest in this.
Get it set up, and I'll run something, Probably SO1 or SO2 by then.
Stream monster
I'll offer up SO4 again. I would like to see Blue Sphere and Integrity and Faithlessness for the next event.
Pudding%
Valkyrie Profile: CotP. I can do this.
I must simply laugh.
i'd be willing to support this via admin work/restreaming and if absolutley needed i can learn a short (is there one?) run
Edit history:
rudyxx: 2016-11-10 07:04:50 am
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I'm over 2 months late on this but I'd be willing to run several tri ace games if needed

Edit: Radiata and SO5 probably since no one else really runs those
I'd watch it.
I can do Infinite Undiscovery Cheesy
While I wouldn't be able to participate this time, I'd love to watch, and if there's another I might try to work up Valkyrie Profile. It's long been a favourite of mine and an excuse to play it again would be welcome.