<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Dime: 2015-08-11 06:36:02 pm

Well its happened, sub 20 UV-Speed doom 2. I keep thinking this run is done and zero or looper come back with an improvement.

I'll toss in the blooper reel as well.

Rye bread, beer and snus
And to think that only 8 short months a go the WR was almost three and  a half minutes slower than this. This is an insane run, congrats to Zero-Master, he and Looper have really pushed this game beyond what I thought was humanly possible.. I honestly didn't think we'd see a sub 20 run this year.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2015-08-12 01:43:31 pm
Here's why the bloopers reel is more impressive than the run: it probably took scores of attempts to have enough material to put it together whereas the run just took one attempt that lasted some 20 minutes. UNLESS it's a fraud. You set all those fails up. You told the monsters where to be and when to attack and did a bit of acting yourself. Heck, I reckon the run itself is also make-believe.

By the way couldn't you set the last rocket up like this: line up the rocket launcher with the edge of the rising platform in such a way that when you start moving and firing at the same time, it automatically always connects? Or are you saying that's exactly what you attempted?
New Doom Updates.

Nightmare difficulty sub 25 mins for doom 2.

UV-Speed Ep 4 by Zero-master

TNT UV-Speed Movie by Zero-master (sub 40)

Knee Deep UV-speed by zero-master (knocks out stx-viles very old record)

Ultimate Doom RTA by Dime