Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Formerly known as Skullboy
I know that the official date has passed, that some of us have already done our 24 hours (I've only done 7ish so far), and that there is almost always another marathon, race, or event going on all the time, but I was thinking that it might be a good idea to make  a Extra-Life team. We had one last year that consisted of at least 7 members and it worked pretty well. We each ran and played for different hospitals and we had a few people join the team after they had played. Perhaps there is just too much going on now for there to be a team of SDA/SRL members but I thought I'd throw it out there. If there is interest, I will start the team. Thanks!
Thread title:  
What would being a member of this team entail me to do? I think it sounds fun, its just a busy time of year ya know?
Formerly known as Skullboy
It would entail you joining the team and then just playing for your chosen CMN hospital like normal. We'd set a team goal and the money from each individual would be added in. I'd show you last years team page but it's gone. Here's a link to the main page though: www.exta-life.org

Generally with teams, that means that the 24 hours is split between team members but last year we all did 24 (or in my case 31, albeit not in one sitting). The gameplay doesn't have to be speedruns. I'm doing mostly very casual and semi-competent playthroughs. I should have posted this back in August or September though with there being a marathon or minithon going on almost every weekend, people might not have the time or patience for something that is more individual based than community.

Good luck with your upcoming marathon Kefka!