1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
meh
Hey hey here's another thread for y'all.
If your game doesn't have a donation incentive on the schedule (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al2bOTojRyCldHpiZjJlZUtRRDJ2N21KVG5aNUdXaUE#gid=0) and you would like to add one or change the current one, make it known here.
Thread title:  
Like said in the prize topic, me and Sorksorksork will most likely be swapping the controller as donations come in during Dark Souls.
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2013-07-10 02:46:57 am
Precursor
Little Samson: Skipping the warp as one incentive and playing the ice palace as another. Because the ice palace sucks (it's basically a "make Kenny suffer" incentive). Considering $50 each for those.
Scott Pilgrim: Blood code and animals code, I'm thinking $50 each here too.

Should we include amounts here and what currency should they be in?
meh
If your incentive is a goal amount that needs to be reached, then yes, please write down a specific amount. I guess dollars will work best.
Precursor
'kay, adding amounts to my post when I've figured out how much they should be.
Personal text
The only good one i have is between Any% or All Zones in Chip 'N Dale... and I really want to play all zones so plz make that one small Tongue

"No gas" would be a possibility for darkwing, but I don't think that's very fun to watch. Can throw it out there though.
Edit history:
ThaRixer: 2013-07-03 02:45:54 pm
Dog
My whole stream really wants to see me do the Melbourne shuffle at ESA for some reason. I'm willing to do it =). If you're confused what it is.
Theres a video for you. I clearly understand if the music taste is to rough or harsh, which could make it a bad incentive. I can shuffle to something less rough than that though. If this gets accepted i'd say between 150-250$ is good, i'm not sure exactly what a good number is since this year will be bigger than last. Also i'd do it after either Jak 2 or Jak 3. It'll only take 2-3 minutes.

For the games however. Me and PeteThePlayer both wanted to do the Crash dance after our Crash Bandicoot 2 run. Unsure about the amount

Jak II: Renegade in another language, choices are (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Korean),

Jak 3 in another language, choices are: (English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian)
There is Russian and Portuguese for subtitles but i'll count those out and pick english

highest obviously wins
I had an idea about donation incentive for my Maximo run. Once my run is finished, if enough money was donated (I don't have any clue about how much we should ask for it), I can do a speedrun of the Mastery level. It's a bonus level that requires to finish the game at 100% to be unlocked, and I'm pretty sure that only a few people saw it. My average time is between 3 minute and 3 minute 30. Is it a good idea or not?
Hockey enthusiast
Rixer: Dance is good. However I think we should stick to english languages.

A-M: That's a great donation incentive!

Generally, I don't think any donation incentive should be less than 100$.
Dark Souls - Filename, 13 character limit
Edit history:
KanBan85: 2013-07-08 01:33:18 am
KanBan85: 2013-07-08 01:33:00 am
We both like money! Friends?
Braid: Show off TAS / Pro-starts after the run and/or show where some stars are.

Maybe even grab a star in the run itself but it will cost me 5-10 seconds...
Dog
Edenal: The Dance is the important part! Thanks for keeping that one at least
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Sorry for probably asking a stupid question, but are those language choices voice acting or on-screen writing? If the latter, we should definitely include them as choices, if the former, I wouldn't be so sure. (Although I think it would be fun to listen to the exotic ones.)
Edit history:
Airrider: 2013-07-08 09:29:52 am
Battle Kid "Petuniax" bonus level. I could play it after my run. Since it´s super hard and it´s likely that i won´t beat it i don´t want the incentive to be very high. I´m thinking 30 dollars.

You can add that.
For GTA:SA I was thinking about a donation war between the haircuts to pick at the beginning of the game

Here is a list of haircuts I can pick

I need to pick one of those EXCEPT Cesar, because that is the default starting one and it needs to be changed to another for the mission.

If there are too many options it can be cut down to the major haircut types and ignore the Stash/Goatee/Beard bit and I'll just pick whatever

There are two haircuts in that list which cost more money then you normally have in the Any% route as well, but I have strats to get a quick bit of cash for it at the cost of a few seconds.

Also, if its ok... Since its such a long run, I have another idea for something halfway into the run as opposed to the beginning. Having an incentive for the Monster Truck Glitch

And that was a SMALL jump!

There is one point in Any% where I get access to a Monster Truck and a save point.
I plan to do save, pause the timer (If that is ok), do the monster truck glitch, cheat to heal the car so I don't just explode half way up (If that is ok) then demonstrate how high up I am (Probably not wait until I hit the ground again because it can take like 10 minutes), then reload the save and continue.

Its pretty fun to see, and I was planning to show it regardless of donation incentives or being allowed to pause the timer and/or cheat (I can do a less impressive version without both)

If only one is allowed though I would definitely pick the haircut war. 
Speedrunner
Joshimuz: I like the glitch. It looks rad!

For my games:

Trojan:
- Categories:
  - Any%
  - Low% (No Power ups, Speed or jump, but jump is needed on certain places) 250$
  - Barehanded (Kinda wage category, but i stand still till i get hit by the 'sword/shield remover' and then move on, power ups are allowed) 500$

- Killing the final boss blindfolded. 200$

Metroid:
- Suitless. 150$

What is a man?
I can only come up with one donation incentive for CV:HoD, and that is to do an any% run afterwards. seeing as my WR is 46.6 seconds this would take maybe 1.5 - 2 minutes for an (almost) failsafe route. But that kinda requires my All Boss Run to not F*** up in any way :D, I think i'll finish it in 16 minutes, but i can't promise anything so .. and I know we're on a tight schedule
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Josh: As opposed to pausing the timer mid-run, how about reloading from that save point at the end of the run, if the incentive is met? As long as the game will allow you to do it, and the glitch would still work.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
^ or depending on where in the run it is, have your donation incentive to do the glitch, do it as you planned, then have another donation incentive for TWICE the amount to do it again at the end of the run.  If your run takes 7 hours anyway, people will have enough time after seeing it once to pony up for another monster flip!
Reloading the save won't work because if I reload, the Monster Truck will be gone. I could use a cheat to spawn a monster truck however, but then the reloading is not necessary Tongue

If you would prefer me to do it after the run then I can do that easily with the cheat
Infinite Combo
SORRY MY PHONE DERPED DELETE PLEASE Sad