Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
No cheating, good video and audio.

Question for the runner: The combo that starts at 1:17 on the game clock seems like it could've reached 10,000 somewhere in the 1:4x range. Am I mistaken?

Edit: To summarize the answer given by the runner: He has had similar combos at this point that slowed down towards the end and failed to be sub-2:00. There is no reason to believe that this case would be any different, and on careful examination that combo had already begun to slow down when he ended it.

I would be surprised if exceptional luck could not allow a combo with that set-up to reach 10k in a good time, but that belief is no reason to reject this run. Good job. Accept.

Quote:
Sorry for the delay. I was waiting for the question above to be answered. Audio and video are good, no cheating detected. This is definitely a big improvement to the previous submission, and while I agree with verifier one, the runner's explanation stands to remind me that this game is very luck based and while combos look to be linear, the turtles can easily lose steam. While the plausible this run could be 10 seconds faster, I'd be remiss to reject based solely on that conjecture.

I'll vote accept. A solid run.

Quote:
crap, sorry i took so long, i forgot about this run being redone >_<

No cheating and audio/video problems. This is definitely an accept. It's a huge improvement from the previous attempt and a lot more fluid. Considering the luck involved with random turtle physics screwing up would-be faster combos/setups, sub-2min is awesome.

Quote:
I think I'll vote 'accept' on this one. It's a whole league above the previous submission this game got, and I can't detect any obvious flaws.

I'm almost certain there are still significant strategic improvements to be grasped, simply because this game offers enough freedom that it would be really surprising if the runner had gotten everything right and there are LOTS of things that one could potentially tweak to try and improve the strategy here. I don't have anything solid to criticise, though, and the run is fast and cool, so accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Matan 'IsraeliRD' Weissman!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
HiipFire: 2012-10-11 01:56:46 am
Nevermind.
Not a walrus
Rejected run was done by somebody else entirely, actually.