Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AntonioPeremin'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/morrowind-v_IQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
I'll have a look at this one some time in the next couple days.  Probably Tuesday.
Hi AlecK47.
Ok, I´ll wait for Your feedback.
A few months back I said that I knew you could do better if you put in the effort...

A/V good, no cheating detected

Now this is more goddamn like it!  Every time-saver mentioned in the last couple runs has been implemented, and implemented well.  The main difference between this and Fatalis's run is that Fatalis had near-TAS menuing whereas yours is merely mortal (but still very good).

You have clearly worked hard on this run and I must congratulate you for what you managed here.  Easy accept
Yes that´s true, You said that You knew that I could do better.So I put a fair amount of hourPlay in this run, analized it, worked hard and it resoulted in a very good run.Thanks on congrats. Smiley
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2017-04-30 08:21:15 am
A/V: Looks like the FPS meter pops up whenever the game is loading? But if we cut loading times off, it messes the music up. Thus it's probably going to stay in the video and look bad. Sad Why did you need it anyway?

Gameplay:

Okay, some interesting changes have happened here. I see you're using a lower resolution to make the menuing easier? Nothing wrong with that. Also brightness is up? Looks a bit odd. Is all the stuttering (not while loading) the game itself?

Well, no doubt one could still give oneself more speed and have just enough control to do the last parts faster, but at least it looks like enough work has went into it now.

accept!
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-04-27 11:32:08 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-04-27 10:47:59 am
AntonioPeremin: 2017-04-27 10:23:44 am
I do not know why FPS meter pops up Sad (but not always on full loads;in some cases on just half), maybe that´s just fraps recording program thing ,not sure.I am using lower resoulution for better menuing.Increased brightness was just ´cuz I just can see better when playing.
So what's the time?
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-07 12:07:46 pm
AntonioPeremin: 2017-07-02 01:43:07 pm
AntonioPeremin: 2017-04-28 05:03:56 am
I timed it around 3:30..Timed same as Fatalis´s run.Timed from gaining control after 1st tutorial,ends when coming in the radius of Azura.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Short and to the point.

A/V: good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Solid improvement from the previous submission, well played.

Accept
Decision posted.
Fraps can sometimes display framerate counter when a game is loading. The solution is to turn off the counter, but then you won't know if you're recording or not Smiley Or simply don't use Fraps.