1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hey!
I think I've found a route which can be done faster than the current :54.
Check out the zip file for instructions and demos.

http://www.geocities.com/mp_crew2222/e1m1_eh.zip
Thread title:  
You exit the slime through the normal opening? Isn't going up the side of the slipgate faster? Sure, it's not 100% reliable, but it is faster, right?
Mumma
It's definitley faster, yeah.

Problem is that the trick isn't only unreliable, it's as good as impossible for most players to perform. It requires low framerate, and most players have bought new fast computers =)

There are tricks though to lower the framerate, so we shall have to wait and see what the (near?) future brings!
18 to the diablo2 holy grail
you would want a key binded to fuck over your cpu so you get low framerate then hit it again and turn it off Tongue
Edit history:
Droog_Andrey: 2004-09-12 12:03:02 am
Thunderbolt Forever :)
Quote:
There are tricks though to lower the framerate
Ain't that cheating? I can lower my FR to 0.5 and run through monsters' bodies not having to go round.
I'm addicted to games
Quote:
Ain't that cheating? I can lower my FR to 0.5 and run through monsters' bodies not having to go round.

Quake isn't that dumb.  It still renders 10 frames per game-second even if it can't manage that many in real time.  Back on my 486-133 my quake would actually be running slower than it should be (eg, a 1 minute demo takes 1 minute 5 seconds) because of this... but dont think it's an advantage on recording, because the chopiness of so few frames nils it out.
Just did it in 0:52 with hfr, so it's possible!  Grin
i've got 51.6 hfr 0.007 with your route Smiley