--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Doom3RoE.html

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Looked over the video a couple times now. No noticeable problems with video quality (although god, I'd forgotten how damn dark Doom was). Very nice run, both in creative shortcuts and skilled gameplay. Barely survives the final boss, but this is because final boss is VERY CHEAP and very random, not from lack of skill.

Definitely approved.

Quote:
about the run. (i didn't time it)
Was a good run, you can see he worked on it. Good planning.

Only bad pint about the run (or the video) is the video is Really dark !!
Something, you're not to sure where is his or where he try to go. aybe put the brightness a bit more up would help the run.
Even tough the run is great, I would still ask either the runner to make a run with a better brithness or (if posible, I"m not really in video editing) just reformat the video with better clarity.

I don't have a response from the last verifier. I either deleted it, or the guy simply never responded.

Decision: Accept

Reason: This run was a large improvement over the previous run, it had a lot of good shortcuts and planning, and the only complaint the verifiers had was how dark the the video was.
Thread title:  
Quote:
Barely survives the final boss, but this is because final boss is VERY CHEAP and very random, not from lack of skill.

Eh, in order to activate the final cutscene, you have to be extremely low on health, its a scripted part.
boss
Quote from AjAX:
Quote:
Barely survives the final boss, but this is because final boss is VERY CHEAP and very random, not from lack of skill.

Eh, in order to activate the final cutscene, you have to be extremely low on health, its a scripted part.

No.