1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
HOW IT WORKS

All the prizes pictured below will be given away at set times during the meet up. They will be added to the schedule so you can see at what times you will need to enter to win.

In order to win the prizes you will have to estimate a runners time OR pick the winner of a race. Closest to the runners end time (either under or over) will be chosen. If you pick the winner of one of our races, you will put into a randomized drawing with the others who have done the same. I will have details on where to submit these times when we get closer to the meet up.

Winners will be announced directly following the run and they will need to be in the chat in order to win. You will have TWO MINUTES after the prize is announced to make yourself visible in chat, or we will declare another winner. I'm not doing this to be a jerk, but I would like those who are supporting the runners to win the prizes and not someone who isn't even watching.

ELIGIBILITY

Anyone will be able to enter to win - but since I'm shipping everything personally I'd ask that you are a US resident.

PRIZES

Yoshi's New Island Tee. Sizes Large and Small

Super Famicom Games! See schedule for details!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1.0)

Mother 2 (Earthbound)

Super Mario World

Rockman X1-X3

Super Donkey Kong 1/2 (DKC2 is 1.1)

There will be some more items added in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

A very special thank you to my friend Aray831 for donating so many prizes
Thread title:  
Bomb...... Bomber...... Bombest
*Heavy Breathing*

Rock man....... Want!