Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/DarkwingDuck.html

Darkwing Duck (Any %) (Single Segment)
Darkwing Duck (Low %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Joka:
Any%
Obvious accept. Not much more to say Smiley

Low%
Accept, if this is an accepted category on SDA. It's entertaining to see how to beat the game fast without abusing arrows everywhere. The time is lower than what I ever would've estimated Smiley

Quote from Uilnslcoap:
Low%: Compared to recent runs I’ve seen, there’s better use of the full length of DD’s jump in several places, skipping an unnecessary hook on the way between platforms, etc.  The skill of the shooting timing on the first two bosses is awesome, and the pursuit of Quackerjack with the low% weapon was so awesome; it was like Darkwing was the boss and Quackerjack the player.  Very impressive all the way around.

Any%: Good Liquidator luck and more of the same precision and use of jump length compared to recent runs.  Just excellent.

Accept both.

Quote from RedArremer:
Any%: This game is improving so fast, it's ridiculous.

Low%: I've never seen anyone play this category, it's really cool to see this. Well done, and it's a really entertaining watch.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Piotr 'TheMexicanRunner' Delgado Kusielczuk!
Thread title:  
Congrats TMR! Smiley
Fighting like a Warrior
Kreygasm Finally accepted, Yeah I have to say i was impressed as well with the low% category I remember playing with Jokah at AGDQ and back then he told me he got sub 15 and i was like ????????? wow that was awesome I am glad I decided to do low% because as RedArremer said it is really cool to see, specially the boss fights