List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/DarkwingDuck.html

Darkwing Duck (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from jc583:
A/V is good.

Using the timing instructions given, I began the clock at the moment the 'help' bubbles turned purple, and ended it as soon as DWD could no longer be controlled in the final boss's room.

Great run overall! No major mistakes, no video issues, decent drops, no major mistakes, bosses were alright (RNG could be better but the execution more than makes up for it), and I see nothing in particular I would change to the route.

So, a very easy Accept from me.

Quote from RedArremer:
Formalities.
This run just keeps on improving.

Quote from Uilnslcoap:
Sewer: very well-played, some rather precise jumps nailed.  Liquidator not all that lucky.

Bridge: wow, that Quackerjack strat.  In general throughout the run so far, great routing on when to take damage.

City Center: looks like attempting to kill the helicopter dude at 4:20?  Had to stand still for a sec when last shot didn’t land instead of taking damage?  I think.  Wow, that Wolfduck strat.

Woods: continues to be really good, boss fight was great.

Wharf: Missed shot on Megavolt…REJECT!  Smiley

Tower: wow, the boss kills are so quick in this run.

Ship: Outstanding health management, great jump execution, reasonable death abuse, and another excellent boss fight to close it out.

Just a really good run.  REALLY good.  The strats for the bosses seem to have come a long way since the last run.  I put it somewhere around 12:40 plus or minus two seconds, I think (from control on the map before the sewer to the victory music start after Steelbeak is dispatched—I think that’s when control is lost, though it could be earlier).

No cheating or A/V shenanigans detected.  Obvious accept given improvement over previous run, etc.

Quote:
The run is very good, not much to say.

Most of the time gained over the previous run was probably on boss fights (wolfduck and moliarty were sweet!) and on the last stage. The runner also chooses to kill a lot more enemies, which means more gas drops overall.

I can spot some tiny movement mistakes here and there and some of the boss fights gets a little messy, but nothing that adds up to more than a few seconds.

The arrow at 9:45 confuses me though - it seems that you could've made it up to that platform in time without it? Tongue

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Piotr 'TheMexicanRunner' Delgado Kusielczuk!
Thread title:  
Personal text
Last verifier is me btw!
GG TMR
Smörgåsbord
This is one of those runs I love watching over and over again! Great work!
Highly Evolved
I'm so good.
Is PJ
Quote from Darkwing Duck:
I'm so good.

I love watching you getting beaten.
Highly Evolved
Quote from PJ:
Quote from Darkwing Duck:
I'm so good.

I love watching you getting beaten.

I soooo wish I could find "put out the Darkwing" in gif form, but all I can find are images.

Fighting like a Warrior
Wow i just saw this post, nice thank you so much to everyone, but the run has been just beaten yesterday, so if you don't mind guys i will ask you again to be verifiers.
About the timing:
You gain control when the box in the map screen change the color to purple
And you loose control when the health hearth in the top left corner dissapairs