List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
With Crash Team Racing on SDA and Crash Tag Team Racing already accepted, all there is left is Crash Nitro Kart.  Nice to know that someone decided to take this challenge on in order to complete this series.

For video, I admit that the bottom of the screen was a bit distracting, although outside of that, this and the audio is just fine.

Gameplay wise, the run had a really good execution, however it wasn't without its faults.  there were a few times where the runner did stumble (such as the first & third boss,  and 'out of time') and then there were those few moments where the runner did get hit by items.  Does this hurt the run?  Well, not much in my opinion since in Kart games, you are always stuck with those few complications that can come from items, and if you look at the run as a whole the good parts heavily outweighs the bad.  One other thing I liked about the run is the consistency of the runner.  If you look at the times, you can see how lap times are nearly identical.

Was the run flawless?  No, but it still does what it needed to do with little to no complications.  Accept.

Quote:
A few mistakes here and there but definitely entertaining to watch and very well played nonetheless. Some shortcuts I had no idea existed were used which kept me watching (like the one on Electron Avenue (I think it was) was pretty clever) and the ending was just a slap in the face to the villainous Velo.

I Accept This Run!

I began my timer upon starting the adventure mode and the end of the main menus, which was ~1:48.
I ended my timer upon crossing the finish line on the final lap of the final race, which was ~1:13:32.
So my final estimated time comes to 1:12:44.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Peter 'PeteThePlayer' Tissen!
Thread title:  
I am happy that the Crash Bandicoot Racing collection is now completely represented on SDA thanks to my run.
Thanks to the verifiers for verifying.
Edit history:
MAS8705: 2012-10-07 05:11:01 pm
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
I was actually a bit shocked as to how quickly Crash Nitro Kart was added to the verification shortly after Crash Tag Team Racing was accepted (I was the runner of that one and verifier one here ^_^) and it is a well deserved victory to see another complete game series get added to the site soon.

I thought I said this in the verification, but since I didn't, I'll say it now.  Congratulations. Smiley
Edit history:
PeteThePlayer: 2012-11-16 10:22:44 am
Well thank you. I should check out that Crash Tag Team Racing run of yours then. Since I just lately bought that game, it can be really interesting to me. And thank you for verifying again. It took really long for my run to go through verification. Glad it's through now.
Maybe I am thinking of doing more Crash Bandicoot speedruns if I ever find a good game to run. No promises though Wink

EDIT: If anyone wants to check this out on YT real quick, you can go for it right here.

This time it is watchable. I had uploaded that a year ago but the video quality was just horrible.