List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Just making sure.
Quote from Rody B. ToMMon:
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Strongfox:
2) OddWord: Strangers Wrath 100% - $1000 - Do End of 2012  ~ Must be submitted to SDA

Could you specify what you mean by 100%. Do you mean buying all of the General Store and Black Market items, or do you mean just capture all of the bounties? Would I have to get $20,000 too?

Buying all of the General Store and Black Market items, getting all the ammo upgrades, capture all bounties and collect all money chests/hidden money. Oh and collect all items too.

So, just to be absolutely certain, I don't have to get all of the money bags from the enemies and Clukkers, right? Because that would take forever.

Also, would this include crystal shards like the gold ones in Mongo River Valley, just making sure. :/
Do you need to capture everyone alive?
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2012-05-21 08:22:41 am
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Strongfox:
2) OddWord: Strangers Wrath 100% - $1000 - Do End of 2012  ~ Must be submitted to SDA

Could you specify what you mean by 100%. Do you mean buying all of the General Store and Black Market items, or do you mean just capture all of the bounties? Would I have to get $20,000 too?

Buying all of the General Store and Black Market items, getting all the ammo upgrades, capture all bounties and collect all money chests/hidden money. Oh and collect all items too.

So, just to be absolutely certain, I don't have to get all of the money bags from the enemies and Clukkers, right? Because that would take forever.

Also, would this include crystal shards like the gold ones in Mongo River Valley, just making sure. :/

Yes that is an item. And no you don't need all the money from the enemies and Clukkers.

Quote from Crash41596:
nope

Don't answer for me

Quote from HiipFire:
Do you need to capture everyone alive?

No, only if it faster.
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Strongfox:

Yes that is an item. And no you don't need all the money from the enemies and Clukkers.

This is getting huge now, but I just have two last things to ask and that'll be it. Would the secret money stash in Opple Farms need to be collected, or do the hidden barrels with money bags in them need to be collected?
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Strongfox:

This is getting huge now, but I just have two last things to ask and that'll be it. Would the secret money stash in Opple Farms need to be collected, or do the hidden barrels with money bags in them need to be collected?

IDOL STATUE'S need to be collected as well as all the MOOLAH POT'S and both the hidden barrels with money and the secret money stash in Opple Farms.
Quote from Strongfox:
IDOL STATUE'S need to be collected as well as all the MOOLAH POT'S and both the hidden barrels with money and the secret money stash in Opple Farms.

Lets just make this simpler. $20,000 is needed to be collected for the operation for 100% as well as buying all of the General Store and Black Market items, getting all the ammo upgrades, and capturing all bounties
The Speedrunning Teacher
Okay, I think that any more discussion of what defines 100% should continue in the OddWorld: Stranger's Wrath planning thread. Let's try to bring this back to bounties.
1-Up!
Alright Zyre it's all yours. Enjoy getting the thread caught up :/ Thanks for offering your help.
The Speedrunning Teacher
Quote from Flip:
Alright Zyre it's all yours. Enjoy getting the thread caught up :/ Thanks for offering your help.

No problem. I'll get working on it when I can.
Edit history:
Rakuen: 2012-07-04 08:20:45 am
Rakuen: 2012-05-22 06:31:54 pm
Weegee Time
Robotrek.  Any version.  $50.  Due by the end of the year.  As long as it is submitted before the due date, it can pass verification at any time after that.

MAKE IT DO, PJ!
Is PJ
:O  Wow.  I never expected to see one of these!

Rakuen, does it have to be in English?  Not sure what version I'll be using yet.  Tongue
Weegee Time
Well I own and have beaten the game so being able to read the text doesn't matter much to me.  Your run notes so far are pretty thorough too.  Whatever version you prefer.  I updated my post to say that.

Same offer goes for anyone too, if y'all would like a shot at stealing PJ's thunder. Tongue
Is PJ
Sick!  Thanks.  Smiley
The Speedrunning Teacher
Alright, the bounties are cleaned up and updated to this point. My wife has made a small list of things to correct (misspellings, broken links, etc.) so I'll get to work on them soon. Most likely after the marathon. If there are any bounties that I removed prematurely or accidentally, let me know. Otherwise, it should be good now.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote:
Street Fighter II Turbo

That one is listed for Jan 1 2012, which has obviously gone by.  Unless you're...wait for it...the Mongols.

Weegee Time
Quote from Zyre:
My wife has made a small list of things to correct (misspellings, broken links, etc.) so I'll get to work on them soon.

You have a pretty awesome wife then. Smiley
The Speedrunning Teacher
Quote from Rakuen:
Quote from Zyre:
My wife has made a small list of things to correct (misspellings, broken links, etc.) so I'll get to work on them soon.

You have a pretty awesome wife then. Smiley

You have no idea how awesome. Cheesy
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Rakuen: So this!
And Zyre: Probably xD But we're never gonna learn that, because you're not gonna give her away voluntarily, will you?
The Speedrunning Teacher
Quote from Alko:
And Zyre: Probably xD But we're never gonna learn that, because you're not gonna give her away voluntarily, will you?

Nope, but you may see little bits of her influence here and there.
Do I post the link here if I finished a Bounty run?
The Speedrunning Teacher
Quote from Ghooble:

I'm typically only checking verification threads and the front page for bounty results. SDA bounties are only (typically, unless the person posting the bounty says otherwise) filled when they appear in those two places. If it is a link to a youtube or nicovideo page, it won't count. Sorry if this messes up any plans you had.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Ghooble:

It depends on the bounty. You should get in contact with the person who posted the bounty. But in most cases, what Zyre said.
Edit history:
Zyre: 2012-06-28 09:24:28 pm
The Speedrunning Teacher
Quote from ZenicReverie:
It depends on the bounty. You should get in contact with the person who posted the bounty. But in most cases, what Zyre said.

I had just thought of editing my post to mention that. Thanks for covering for me.
Edit history:
Ghooble: 2012-06-29 02:59:15 pm
Ghooble: 2012-06-29 02:59:05 pm
Ghooble: 2012-06-29 02:59:04 pm
So I have to make a new thread for it? I'm pretty new to SDA embarassed

Also Strongfox (the guy who posted the bounty) isn't replying to PMs anymore. He replied to my first like 3 then stopped, even though it says he's been active.
The Speedrunning Teacher
Quote from Ghooble:
So I have to make a new thread for it? I'm pretty new to SDA embarassed

Also Strongfox (the guy who posted the bounty) isn't replying to PMs anymore. He replied to my first like 3 then stopped, even though it says he's been active.

Nope, no new public thread is needed. Just send a private message to the person who posted the bounty (in this case, Strongfox). If he hasn't responded recently, you may have to be patient. Considering that most of his bounties require being submitted to SDA, I wouldn't be surprised if he/she/it would ask for that.