--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Can Your Pet? (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Reason: This game is borderline acceptable due to its simplistic nature. The run is accepted as an improvement to an existing run. For submissions of similar type of games but without a run already on the site, more discussion would be required to understand how much a speedrun differs from casual play.

Congratulations to 'Water_is_wet05'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Can Your Pet? (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/canyourpet-20200828/Can%20Your%20Pet%20Yua.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Formerly known as Skullboy
We do have a page for this game. For some reason, the question mark didn't make it into the title page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CanYourPet.html

A/V is fine. No cheating detected.

This run is faster than the currently published run. This run uses a newer version of the game than the currently published run that apparently allows faster menu cancellations. If that warrants a different category then I guess it goes there. If it doesn't, than this run should obsolete the current one.

I accept this run.
Patches: The only time when we can host different patch versions of a game is when the fastest patch has severe compatibility issues (e.g. requires an older Windows to run). The opposite seems to be the case here.
Decision posted.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2020-10-17 07:07:46 am
If the runner is still around, did you consider using Windows numpad mouse input? Or is there a minimal delay between when it's possible to click again anyway?

Is it just me or doesn't the video look pretty smutty? The old one is much more crisp.