--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: https://speeddemosarchive.com/Bastion.html

Bastion (Any %) (Single Segment) [Large-skip glitches]

Verifier Responses

Quote from ScouSin:
The video is high quality, the run is entertaining, and I can't think of anything to improve it.  I found no evidence of cheating.  The exploits used both figuratively and literally split the game in half, so one would think that there is something fishy going on, but the run comments clear everything up effectively.  Congrats on your success.

Quote from Eternalspirit:
As with pretty much all the Bastion submissions so far, the run is very well done. Accept.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
The runner tortured me for hours with his detailed explainations about strats used in this run. Now he's finally done it and compressed that information into this recording. I'll get him back and accept it while I can. So that others don't have to endure the longer versions.

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
There's really not much to say other than that's a damn good run. Commentary is solid, which is always a plus

Easy Accept

Decision: Accept

Reason: In case you're wondering, UA pulled the trigger on this one, in the interest of fairness. Wink

Congratulations to 'Vulajin'!
Thread title:  
R E M O V E V U L A J I N

But not from SDA.
Yes indeed, the most surefire way to guarantee someone finds a time save in this game is to go to a marathon or submit a run to SDA. In this case a new runner found a clip in the first level that saves ~15 seconds, and this run is no longer the WR. It is still, however, the cleanest run I've produced so far, so I have no problem with this going up until I can get an equally solid run with the new clip (which will take a while).
Nicely done man.